Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

"The Donkey Man" polite way of putting what a "Jackass" he is.
    LMAO! You are a Hoot SOSAD!

SOSADFORUS and FAYE

You both have me beat. I`ve never had the pleasure of being a Grandparent. I`m in my early 50`s and never been married
    I guess I`ve just been lucky
    ------------------------

iamtired23's
    Urgh, same here in South FL except instead of the Brazilian, it's the Cuban flag.

Unfortunately, where I live, EVERY car dealership is like this. And almost NO ONE speaks decent English
    Welcome to ALIPAC, iamtired. I have a strong feeling that you live in Miami. The Cuban flag is also seen in Ft. Lauderdale, but much less in the Pompano Beach area. In Pompano it's Brazilian and Mexican territory, not Cuban.

You just wonder.....what in the heck is going on in our leader's minds. Let's face it, George Bush doesn't see this. The governors rarely if ever see it, these people mostly just travel to the airport, fly somewhere and back, etc. They don't have to drive around town. However, they know about it, they are aware that this has happened.

But the mayors and police chiefs see it with their own eyes. They don't know what to do about it. The federal government really has to help them to deal with this.

Apparently to them, (especially to a lot of Dems) it's no big deal. It is a big deal and they should have more respect for our country and about what the majority of U.S. Citizens think about this.

It is not in the best interest of our country to ignore this. The problem is spreading and getting worse because of our government's failure to pay attention and because of their lack of respect regarding what the citizens are telling them.

They have come to think that they can ignore us. Wake up Washington.
    Naptime is over.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

sosadforus- Congrats! The kids were terrible, the grandkids were heartwarmng, these great-grandkids are absolutely fascinating!

mkfarnam - well, I got a good man right off the bat but it took a long time to train him. I wouldn't do it again.

legaluscitizen - wouldn't it be great if we could get a bunch of veterans, in uniform if they'd still fit, to picket all these places all over the U.S. with full television coverage? I might just do that here. Roll my dad out in his wheelchair. Drag my husband and his O2 tank along. Think that would counter the illegals' baby brigades?
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Greatgrand babies and we are still so young, I'm so excited! and Faye , MK still gets to go fishing.

it is too bad we can't get more vets involved and more seniors theses are two large groups of people that could do alot of good!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

FAYE! THANK YOU

I so wish I had them in DC but everything happens for a reason.
    I would have personally slapped them on every single traitor's desk.
    Not to worry, lol, they are going to be put to good use!!!

Hmmmmm, this is going to be fun. I need a little rest and time to complete some business but we will be working with these pics soon

PLEASE, EVERYONE who has access to this slap in the face.......take pics and get them to us just like Faye did.

** Use this thread so that we can keep them not only in one place for now but also to LET EVERYONE WHO VISITS SEE THIS OUTRAGEOUS AFRONT TO AMERICANS & AMERICA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Title I, Chapter 4, Section 7(c) of the US Flag Code reads: "No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America, except during church services conducted by naval chaplains at sea, when the church pennant may be flown above the flag during church services for the personnel of the Navy. No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof."
    So why hasn't this law been enforced (besides the argument that none of our laws are enforced)? As always I will play devil's advocate. This law looks like a restriction on the First Amendment and will not stand constitutional scrutiny.

LegalUSCitizen. I lived in Stockbridge, Ga. back in the 70`s.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Title I, Chapter 4, Section 7(c) of the US Flag Code reads: "No other flag or pennant should be placed above or, if on the same level, to the right of the flag of the United States of America, except during church services conducted by naval chaplains at sea, when the church pennant may be flown above the flag during church services for the personnel of the Navy. No person shall display the flag of the United Nations or any other national or international flag equal, above, or in a position of superior prominence or honor to, or in place of, the flag of the United States at any place within the United States or any Territory or possession thereof."
    So why hasn't this law been enforced (besides the argument that none of our laws are enforced)? As always I will play devil's advocate. This law looks like a restriction on the First Amendment and will not stand constitutional scrutiny.
    I don't know why its not being enforced. As for the first amendment, I would have to disagree with you as flying a flag is self-expression, not freedom of speech. No where in the first amendment is flag flying mentioned.

First Amendment:
    Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Let's go get 'em!
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast