Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    The rules for flying the AMERICAN FLAG, if memory serves, have been in existance since the founding of OUR country.

These rules are set in precedence, used by every embassy and any other foreign entity allowed to exist on our territory.

These rules are also steeped deep in U.S. Military history.

Common sense would certainly tell us that it's awfully strange that the 1st amendment would only now be used for this strawman argument.

It's perfectly within every nation's right to demand that their FLAG be honored within the pervue of a certain set rules.

The 1st amendment allows for the burning of flags, including the MEX RAG FLAG but it doesn't have anything to do with the DISPLAYING of Old Glory.

Be that as it may, the flying of the mex rag over MY FLAG is an insult.
    I take that personally, having had my family's blood layed down for this nation and our freedom, and will be focused on being sure that every single congress person and senator, traitor though he or she may be, gets a photo of this DISRESPECTFUL ACTION BY ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THIER ILK.

Let it be known in public, that the DESECRATION of our AMERICAN SOIL will not stand any longer. The disrespect of MY FLAG is merely a symbol of the cancer and disease that has infested our country.

It is the perfect example of RACISM setting it's roots in the very nation that created the CIVIL RIGHTS.
    I agree that no other flag should be raised above the U.S. flag, but my opinion matters little under the scrutiny of the Constitution. Everyone loves to base their arguments on the Constitution when it's convenient, but don't seem to respect it when they are opposed to the law.
    What we are discussing here is a foreign invasion force flying its foreign banner on US soil. It is PRECISELY this sort of invasion that the militia (the sum total of armed adult male citizens) is meant to repel. At least the enemy is giving its location away under its foreign banner.
    So go down to your local FBI, police station, sherriff station etc. and let them know we are being invaded and put them on high alert. Better yet, arm yourself and your militia and repel these invaders yourself since you are so justified. If you really believe the garbage you just stated, I have no doubt I'll be hearing about you on the news, so go act. If you don't believe what you just stated, you'll hide behind the computer screen and keep typing about what we should all do in defending our country and try to justify every reason why our freedoms should continue to be limited by our legislators.

That includes those returning in coffins draped with AMERICAN flags.
    I thought that was the reasons those soldiers died, so we could have our freedoms, including the freedom to fly any flags we want above any other flags we choose.[/quote]

And now you are talking to a veteran and the wife of a retired AF veteran.
    I am not going to get into a constitional fight with you. I am going to speak to you one human being to another. Be careful where you fling your arrows. There is no one in the world more patriotic then the American military. And we put our mouthes and asses where our money is. Unlike a lot of the politicians who make up the laws we all live by.
    American soldiers come home in American flag covered coffins every day. There isn't any other flag they would consider. And YES they will die to protect any ass' right to desicrate our flag and fly another flag if that is the law. Whether they like that law or not. I don't support everything this government does and I didn't as a soldier but I will support the laws of our nation. NOW I am out of the service and let me tell you, I am going to do all I can to change unjust laws so that our proud men and women won't have to defend the scum of the earth anymore. It pains them to do it and they shouldn't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Gabriel seems to be fond of the straw man.
    Gabriel seems not to mind that ILLEGALS break our Constitutional Laws but he expects Americans to accept the tripe he spews.

What Gabriel doesn't understand is that Americans are not so sleepy anymore. What he hasn't been able to understand is that Americans are slow to rise but are the worst nightmare to be encountered when they do.

What Gabriel should understand is that the time is fast approaching and the lines are being drawn.

Something as simple as the DISRESPECT of our FLAG by a bunch of uncouth, filthy, stupid, manipulated, law breaking invaders could be the tipping point.

And Gabriel might be forced to run hell bent for the border going south as fast as his little legs can take him, dragging a cart filled with his law books.
    Again, everyone should follow the laws, illegals, and you and I as well. I doubt the DISRESPECT of our FLAG is the tipping point. I should try it. You indicate which flag I should try ( I wouldn't want to pick one and be accused of being biased) and I'll wait for that point to tip. I promise to include pics of the insurrection. By the way, "could be tipping point" has never been justification for restricting freedoms. Go ahead, find the case. And yes, I will be keeping my law books and rely on them for arguing rather than my unhumble opinion. You should try, given that you are so proactive it would be beneficial.

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    That includes those returning in coffins draped with AMERICAN flags.
    I thought that was the reasons those soldiers died, so we could have our freedoms, including the freedom to fly any flags we want above any other flags we choose.

And now you are talking to a veteran and the wife of a retired AF veteran.
    I am not going to get into a constitional fight with you. I am going to speak to you one human being to another. Be careful where you fling your arrows. There is no one in the world more patriotic then the American military. And we put our mouthes and asses where our money is. Unlike a lot of the politicians who make up the laws we all live by.
    American soldiers come home in American flag covered coffins every day. There isn't any other flag they would consider. And YES they will die to protect any ass' right to desicrate our flag and fly another flag if that is the law. Whether they like that law or not. I don't support everything this government does and I didn't as a soldier but I will support the laws of our nation. NOW I am out of the service and let me tell you, I am going to do all I can to change unjust laws so that our proud men and women won't have to defend the scum of the earth anymore. It pains them to do it and they shouldn't have to.[/quote]
    I agree with you 100% here. My sole argument is that we have freedoms in this country and when a law is passed it must survive Constitutional scrutiny. The law in question does not appear to do so. I hope I am wrong, but if I am right, I will zealously advocate for it no matter what my personal opinion may be just lilke you will support the the right of any ass to "desicrate our flag and fly another flag if that is the law."

If you don't believe what you just stated, you'll hide behind the computer screen and keep typing about what we should all do in defending our country and try to justify every reason why our freedoms should continue to be limited by our legislators.
    Are you completly unaware?
    The person you just slighted has JUST returned from DC. In case you aren't well informed, the person you just challenged went to DC on their own dime, worked their ass off and rallied, protested, marched and MET with members of congress in their offices!
    We don't need a militia (buzz word, nice try).
    We are going to change unjust laws by using the system as it was meant to be used.

If you don't believe what you just stated, you'll hide behind the computer screen and keep typing about what we should all do in defending our country and try to justify every reason why our freedoms should continue to be limited by our legislators.
    Are you completly unaware?
    The person you just slighted has JUST returned from DC. In case you aren't well informed, the person you just challenged went to DC on their own dime, worked their ass off and rallied, protested, marched and MET with members of congress in their offices!
    We don't need a militia (buzz word, nice try).
    We are going to change unjust laws by using the system as it was meant to be used.
    I was unaware. In that case, I'll be waiting to hear about his militia's progress since he stated it was "PRECISELY this sort of invasion that the militia is meant to repel." I would have thought it more of a priority to save his nickel and dimes to combat these invaders since they were already here and gave their location rather than to go to D.C. to meet with members of congress in their offices since it has been repeated over and over that our legilators are not working for us. Don't credit me for the buzz word "militia" as I was only quoting Crock. The word militia never even crosses my mind, unless I think of Timothy McVeigh.

I was unaware. In that case, I'll be waiting to hear about his militia's progress since he stated it was "PRECISELY this sort of invasion that the militia is meant to repel." I would have thought it more of a priority to save his nickel and dimes to combat these invaders since they were already here and gave their location rather than to go to D.C. to meet with members of congress in their offices since it has been repeated over and over that our legilators are not working for us. Don't credit me for the buzz word "militia" as I was only quoting Crock. The word militia never even crosses my mind, unless I think of Timothy McVeigh.
    Well, for the record and I am sure you would agree the constitution does mention a well armed militia. Following your thinking, it is perfectly acceptable even if undesirable since it is in the constitition. We must not pick and choose what we will advocate. 2ndAmendsis doesn't need to watch the nickles and dimes. I wonder why you would think to say that? Is there a bit of latent classism in your statement? Do you assume that SIS is just a low class beer drinking pot bellied gun toting redneck because she beleives as she does? Careful. You never know. She might be a doctor or a lawyer or a senate aid. She might even be a millionaire. She might just be what a lot of us are. Fed up American Patriots from all races, financial and educational backrounds. Search your soul a little and see if maybe you were being unfair with that statement. The media often shows patriots unfairly as low class uneducated blinded by patriotism jingoistic naive people. Of course we all know, the media has an agenda too.

Well, for the record and I am sure you would agree the constitution does mention a well armed militia. Following your thinking, it is perfectly acceptable even if undesirable since it is in the constitition. We must not pick and choose what we will advocate. 2ndAmendsis doesn't need to watch the nickles and dimes. I wonder why you would think to say that? Is there a bit of latent classism in your statement? Do you assume that SIS is just a low class beer drinking pot bellied gun toting redneck because she beleives as she does? Careful. You never know. She might be a doctor or a lawyer or a senate aid. She might even be a millionaire. She might just be what a lot of us are. Fed up American Patriots from all races, financial and educational backrounds. Search your soul a little and see if maybe you were being unfair with that statement. The media often shows patriots unfairly as low class uneducated blinded by patriotism jingoistic naive people. Of course we all know, the media has an agenda too.
    Of course the Constitution mentions the well armed militia. It was Crock's suggestion that a milita combat the invaders from where I took the word. I advocate the law, whether that be to organize a militia, have a club that openly expresses its love for young boys, or to have a club that openly discriminates against African Americans. My persoal opinion is irrelevant to supporting certain rights.
    It was you who stated, someone traveled on their own dime, I added nickel. I did not know it was offensive to add nickel. I am not being sarcastic. I have no opinion to anyone's economic background. Part of the reason I have chosen my careers is to defend, represent and educate the indigent.

Of course the Constitution mentions the well armed militia. It was Crock's suggestion that a milita combat the invaders from where I took the word. I advocate the law, whether that be to organize a militia, have a club that openly expresses its love for young boys, or to have a club that openly discriminates against African Americans. My persoal opinion is irrelevant to supporting certain rights.
    It was you who stated, someone traveled on their own dime, I added nickel. I did not know it was offensive to add nickel. I am not being sarcastic. I have no opinion to anyone's economic background. Part of the reason I have chosen my careers is to defend, represent and educate the indigent.

I said she traveled on her own dime which everyone knows means that she paid her own way. You said maybe she should be saving her nickles and dimes to fund the militia. That carries and entirely different meaning.
    And I believe it was intentional.
    I am glad that you defend, represent and educate the indigent. There are way too many indigent in our country and they need looking after. So kudos on that. I just don't think it does anyone any good to increase the slave labor class in this country by adding uneducated illegals who will drive down the wages of the already poor in this country.
    When I was in the military and now I am a law abiding person. But when I feel the law needs to be changed, as you mentioned NAMBLA, I will do what I can to bring the American people's attention to it and work to get it changed. NAMBLA is a disgrace and I can't imagine anyone ever defending that.

Gabby,
    how very interesting that you've turned your attention to attempting to put words in others mouths while insinuating that any of us are looking for violence.

News Flash, Gabby, WE are a non-violent group of AMERICANS who have no intention of falling into your piss poor trap. Try again?

FYI: you mentioned that it's important for everyone to FOLLOW THE LAWS - including ILLEGAL ALIENS?

Now, would you not consider that more than ridiculous statement an oxymoron?

You've passed go and are into boring now, Gabby. Just another blow hard with an agenda that doesn't include the well being of the USA or American citizens. It only took a short amount of time for the real "Gabby" to emerge. LOVE IT!! You've kept my record at 100% - 0.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast