Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

back in the 70's, i had a illegal alien friend. he was from rosarito beach mexico, we were both at a race horse training center in ranco california, 10mi outside of temecula CA. my dad was a thorobred trainer there, and owned several as well, "victor" was and prolly still is a groom that lived in a tack room and took care of 5-10 horses.this center was a fenced in 100 or so acer facility with a office, and gated entry and armed security.his employer was most certainly a very wealthy person, and most of the keepers of the center were illegals as well, they spoke fluent english, victor new little. i spent alot of time there, 2yrs, when not in school and all of 3 summers. i was 14 when got there, victor was 20. he had no wife-kids, and sent $$ to his mother and siblings. i taught him some english, and he was eager to learn, and he as well taught me spanish, which i other than communicating with him , had little use for. untill i was in the presence of other mexicans in high school. these were diffrent mexicans. they said many things i will not soon forget, and thats 30 years ago. they never ever thought i could understand what they were saying, and it wasnt good. i played dum, didnt let on i was "savvy". ive forgotten most of the spanish i knew back then, some still rings out. the hate is still there, us "white cheese" are a joke to them. for that matter, everything is funny in thier eyes. as a full grown man, thats well versed in the world and affairs of the present, im not too dam funny. as a kid i also had a arab friend. they never spoke bad about me and others, and thats chicago in the late 60's early 70's. real nice people, outside of eating goat heads and other shocking cultural things. go figure.

draindog,

Some very good horse trainers come from Rosarito Beach.

When I was down their camping with a caravan of truck campers, the Good Sam Club, I had an opportunity to ride a horse on the beach. I had experience riding before as my Grandmother had a horse while I lived with her on the farm.

Anyway these horses were sort of set in their trail and I had a hard time trying to veer it from the set course down the trail to the beach. I don't know if you've ever ridden horses trained to a set trail. I struggled getting the horse to go where I wanted to the amusement of the guide. The real clincher was when I tried to get the horse to stop. I was using all of my moves, and all of my commands, and thinking up new ones on the fly. The guide was cracking up and when I ask him how do you make THIS horse stop, he smiled and said, "Say Alto".

Dang if it didn't work.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    draindog,

Some very good horse trainers come from Rosarito Beach.

When I was down their camping with a caravan of truck campers, the Good Sam Club, I had an opportunity to ride a horse on the beach. I had experience riding before as my Grandmother had a horse while I lived with her on the farm.

Anyway these horses were sort of set in their trail and I had a hard time trying to veer it from the set course down the trail to the beach. I don't know if you've ever ridden horses trained to a set trail. I struggled getting the horse to go where I wanted to the amusement of the guide. The real clincher was when I tried to get the horse to stop. I was using all of my moves, and all of my commands, and thinking up new ones on the fly. The guide was cracking up and when I ask him how do you make THIS horse stop, he smiled and said, "Say Alto".

Dang if it didn't work.

LOL...."Alto" I'll have to remember that next time my horse tries to take off on me!!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DrainDog

Do not knock goat heads my Mom is West Indian.

Peppery Goathead Soup Yummm

Richard
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I find this claim that they are willing to assimilate so laughable.

At my hospital where I work as an RN, whenever we have a spanish client (who is always uninsured,) we have to drag out everything translated FOR them in Spanish, drag out interepreters, interpret every single thing we do for them, slowing our care down for them and the rest of our patients. If they are asked if they speak English, it's a quick shake of the head "NO," and then we all know what we have to do next ...

You mean to tell me that after several years working here they can't even pick up a smattering of English? It really seems that they don't and have intention to do so. They EXPECT things to be translated for them.

THAT is NOT assimilation. That is cow-towing on our part and demanding on their part. It is catering to them -- not them wanting to willing to speak our language, to evolve into Americans. Not in the slightest.

They are GUESTS here -- permanent GUESTS who expect to be taken care of. That's what is more accurate. Actually, they are invading us, and expecting US to take care of them in the meantime.

I doubt Ms. Left even understands this, or witnesses what is going on in anyway. She is undoubtedly a college student sitting around drinking coffee with her lib friends and everyone is all peachy about multi-culturalism and how we're all so great to let all these people in because they just want a better life.

CRAP. This is a COSTLY invasion and a dumbing and lowering down of services to ALL Americans due to this thievery and plundering of our American treasure. It's an invasion, all right -- and we're dumb enough to pay for it!!

wasnt sayin goathead is bad, just odd the arab freinds were eatin it. grew up around the slaughter house, we didnt eat goat heads.cow tougne is good, havent had it in a long time. brains either.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789