Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Invasion is a reasonable fear.

Mexican invasion is reasonable fear

September 14, 2007 3:00 AM Guest Columnist Lance Key

Xenophobia is defined as an unreasonable fear or hatred of foreigners or strangers. In a recent Times-News article, Ebher Rossi tossed that word around to describe en masse, Republicans, and anyone agreeing that felons should be arrested and deported.

How is it that he can so cavalierly dismiss the fear people are expressing as not only valid, but warranted?

Elvira Arellano illegally entered our country in 1997. After being apprehended and deported, she returned and gave birth to an “anchor babyâ€

dexter11

Welcome to Alipac

the link does not work on the article
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    This is the part that always gets me into trouble on forums

But I'm not really PC and many people know I'm not but I'll try to
    handle this with kid gloves

The massive illegal invasion is coming mainly from mexico

the biggest interference in our sovereignty and immigration policies is
    coming from mexico

We have millions and millions of foreign nationals from mexico in this country right now who have no desire or intention of becoming American and are still fiercely loyal to mexico , they are also having millions of children who the law states are US citizens but are being taught by their parents that they are mexicans first

In the past mexican leaders have publicly stated they will "reconquista" the American southwest by illegal immigration and birth rates

So far they are doing just that

And we let them

They scream racism and xenophobia and our anti illegal leaders are cowering before these ethno centeric groups and others like the aclu and the splc , They fear to be seen in a light not accpetable to American
    The trouble is America is calling for a much harsher solution , it can be seen in many comment sections on a daily basis

Ask yourself this
    When France was being invaded during WW2 , Were the French racist and xenophobic for not welcoming the German invaders?

Same thing thats happening to us , only with out guns and bombs

But an invasion none the less

Glad to have you aboard dexter11, welcome to ALIPAC!

Excellent and informative post!

A good conscience is a continual Christmas.
    Benjamin Franklin
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada

usanevada, bravo!! not one expletive, i couldn't have done it, yet still well stated. keep up the good work!!!!

It is a sad state of affairs in this country when truth and logic get you into trouble. Even if you are wrong, that should get you corrected -- not into trouble. The fact that you don't get corrected, but probably "denounced" instead shows that you are likely correct, but somebody doesn't want the truth to come out. What contributed to making this country great was the old cultural adage of "I may not agree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it". That's been replaced with something like "If I don't approve of your message, you better shut-up you .... (fill in the blanks with the normal PC enforcer words)". We need to insist on restoring the former and flushing the latter. Our progressive truth seeking culture has been a casualty of whatever is going on as we proceed back into the dark-ages of critical thought. Failure to denounce, I understand, is an illegal offense in Cuba -- so the PC folks are pretty good little Fidelistas anyway.

I doubt that all that many really are (or want to be) PC, it's just that the PCbots when they are set off do it with such indignation and intimidation they make you think they have the consensus viewpoint when they don't. Most folks feel uncomfortable going against the consensus of the whole so the PCbots get away with intimidating people.

PC, in my opinion, is like reviewing a toaster on amazon.com and being allowed to only list the "pros", but never the "cons". Furthermore, it's acceptable and encouraged to exaggerate and lie about the "pros" however false they may be; but you can't list "cons" however true they may be. It's impossible to make a good toaster decision under those circumstances.
    [/quote]

I'm always one step away from being banned here. Like you, I say things as I see them. I DO TRY not to slip up and break the rules of political correctness, but sometimes it's hard for me.

I owe William and the moderators here a thank you for being as patient with me as they have.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

They scream racism and xenophobia and our anti illegal leaders are cowering before these ethno centeric groups and others like the aclu and the splc , They fear to be seen in a light not accpetable to American
    The trouble is America is calling for a much harsher solution , it can be seen in many comment sections on a daily basis
    Indeed. They are not affraid of the American people. They are affraid of the MSM and the cult of multiculturalism. People live in fear of expressing themselves in this nation. That is not freedom. When people FEAR to express what everybody is actually already thinking, we are all under totalitarinism. Mental imprisonment.

I think the internet has been very helpful in this regard. People are speaking up on message boards what many of them dare not say in public. I think things will reach a critical mass, to where we no longer will live in fear. The silent majority will rise, unite, and reclaim our freedom and our nation.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I'm always one step away from being banned here. Like you, I say things as I see them. I DO TRY not to slip up and break the rules of political correctness, but sometimes it's hard for me.

I owe William and the moderators here a thank you for being as patient with me as they have.

Those who are apologists for the Invasion seems to be doing some weird kind of repentance for past behavior. That's the best explanation I can figure out, based upon the religious groups that have gotten into the fray and the supposedly moral arguments advanced by them. However, unlike other religious groups that advance their agendas without disturbing the very fabric of our society, these former groups and individuals seem to think that all other Americans need to be part of this "spiritual journey." In short, to make up for their past failings they now have a change of heart---and want to make sure everyone else participates, too!

They talk about the grievous wrongs we as a nation have suppposedly done to these people: about how the illegal immigrants have better character and values; about how they work so hard; about how they value their families...blah, blah, blah. Why don't these apologists get to truly know the people they are lambasting and get their b---ts off the throne of judgement? Americans, on the whole are the most generous people on the face of the planet. Just because you might have wasted your own life in foolish behavior doesn't mean everyone has.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast