Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: A Quote for Dragonfly

Quote Originally Posted by SimonB
    At the web site for Radical Immigration they argue that we could have much less "illegal" immigration if accepted the idea that responsible people have the right to live where they choose and then adjust our treatment of our next door neighbor to that idea.
    Fine, when is Mexico or China going to let me live in their country and give me full rights the same as I have here?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At the web site for Radical Immigration they argue that we could have much less "illegal" immigration if accepted the idea that responsible people have the right to live where they choose and then adjust our treatment of our next door neighbor to that idea.
    LMAO!!!! No deal! Illegal aliens should accept the idea that responsible people do NOT steal into countries uninvited and steal what they have not paid for. They stay home and get their OWN country in order! NO ONE has to accept univited intruders as guests or treat them as guests, because they are NOT guests.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

SimonB wrote:
    Dragonfly: "Those who would give up their freedom for security will have none and deserve neither." Thomas Jefferson.
    Freedom of speech for all is one of the freedoms that makes the USA a great country. At the web site for Radical Immigration they argue that we could have much less "illegal" immigration if accepted the idea that responsible people have the right to live where they choose and then adjust our treatment of our next door neighbor to that idea.
    Legalizing illegals doesn't decriminalize or erase the crime..

people have the right to live where they choose
    I want to live in the White House.

Deuteronomy 27:17: "Cursed be he that removeth his neighbour's landmark. And all the people shall say, Amen."
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12