Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    They can go home and build their own country exactly the same way Americans built America. What's so difficult to understand? If they're such hard workers as has been touted from the rooftops, then mexico needs them as there's much work to do there.
    I am going to do that pretty soon with my own house. Well not my but the workers. I just have the ideas how i would like my house.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NextMove
    Quote Originally Posted by ldydrake
    Yes. You asked for proof of why I think they are pretending to be unable to fight in Mexico. I gave you that by proving they in fact can, despite the claim that they cannot.

Now, please prove to me that I'm wrong.
    The way I see it they are willing to fight in big numbers on both sides of the border. Is that not true? Those who are in Mexico fight there and the one in this country have been fighting here. How is what I said not true?

Maybe those that come here have become completely hopeless with the situation in Mexico. But if Obrador had been elected and conditions improved I would bet people would move back.
    Really? Then if we are the answer to their problems and their own system is beyond repair, why do they march here with Mexican flags as they burn our flag or fly it upside down?

like many good hearted americans i think that Mexians are just now waking up to the stinch and the corruption in their country, maybe they are laying off the tequila who knows... all i know is that they should go back and join the protest there, hell i'll join them and buy a round afterwards.

Ditto Dragons5. THEY SHOULD STAND UP FOR THEIR COUNTRY.

Does anyone think they will ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last I heard, yes actually they are. Which just makes me wonder again why is it the illegals here can't go help their fellow countrymen, their friends, even moreso, their families.
    I don't care what you call me, so long as you call me AMERICAN.

Where has out boy gone - perhaps out on other threads stirring thingt up

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    They can go home and build their own country exactly the same way Americans built America. What's so difficult to understand? If they're such hard workers as has been touted from the rooftops, then mexico needs them as there's much work to do there.
    I am going to do that pretty soon with my own house. Well not my but the workers. I just have the ideas how i would like my house.
    BETO
    you and I have never met so allow me to say How ya doin'? LoL, that's Jersey speak for how are you. Nice to meet you, btw.

Where do you live, the USA? Are you an Illegal Alien? You seem quite smart and have good common sense so I'd like to know a little more about you.

Your post above was a little confusing to me. Are you building a house in Mexico?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    BETO
    you and I have never met so allow me to say How ya doin'? LoL, that's Jersey speak for how are you. Nice to meet you, btw.

Where do you live, the USA? Are you an Illegal Alien? You seem quite smart and have good common sense so I'd like to know a little more about you.

Your post above was a little confusing to me. Are you building a house in Mexico?
    Maybe is because you are new.
    Nope i live in Mexico very close to Texas.
    NOPE i am not illegal Alien.

Well i just like to study, i am a workoholic, i like Video Games, i like to see in my free time dishnetwork, listen Sirius music while i am resting in my house for almost two hours per day in the afternoons, listen XMRadio online and my car. I am a simple person with a great sense of humour, I like cars like all the mans, I am 100% STRAIGHT that means i like girls, what else i like now to learn how the WORLD moves using chatboards.

And yep im plannig now how will look my own new house and that means someone are going to build it and my G.F. dumped me two days ago LOL

You got Dumped, BETO? Uh ohhhhhh
    What did you do?

Oh BETO -

Sorry about the girlfriend. But, you sound like a busy man in many ways. Keep busy with your interests - a really good woman will come!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast