Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I suggest they open them in Oklahoma.

Am writing my IA-loving senators right now to protest this.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The article was translated poorly it is not about housing it is legal defense of illegal alien PRD party loyalists.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    The article was translated poorly it is not about housing it is legal defense of illegal alien PRD party loyalists.
    You are correct. The term "houses" refers to migrant centers similar to a consulate.

The one to be angry at is Bush. People need to get angry enough to actually do something.

[b]Here is something I saved about Elvira when she was here in Chicago holding up in that so-call church. Elvira is really an activist that tries to come across as “just a mother wanting to be with her American son.â€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Emma Lozano's quote
    "We have asserted that our demand to be here and to be fully enfranchised here is a right not a privilege and a destiny of our people to transform this nation."

OMG Now I know what rights they're talking about. I think she should demand multi national corporations to give her the same consumer rights we all enjoy. At least she's asserting her (Elvira) demands from her legal country now. Is it true little Salito the poster child anchor baby can't speak English?

We have asserted that our demand to be here and to be fully enfranchised here is a right not a privilege and a destiny of our people to transform this nation."
    What idiots! Just WHAT are they going to transform our nation into? Another 3rd world cesspool like Mexico?

I don't know about you, but I'm not the least bit intimidated by these people's proclamations. They're mostly illiterate, totally uneducated, and totally self-destructive with their culture of having large famillies they can't afford to support without the aid of government.

There's no competition here. Believe me.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

This is just outrageous!!! What can be done to stop this? Sometimes I just can't believe that this is actually happening and Americans are just sitting by and letting it go on.

We really NEED someone like Duncan Hunter to win this election.

We need an America Leader who will speak up and tell illegals and their governments to shut up the parties over. It's time for illegals to go home to the place they're legal.

Richard wrote:
    Then a lot of PRD supporters came here without registering to vote first. There have been complaints that Lopez Obrador should have won. In fact he lost out because his margin for any victory was here as illegal aliens.
    Are you saying that Mexican's in the US vote in the Mexican elections? One source said they did vote from abroad in 2006 and other sources cite they can't.
    I do know Mexico's 'Dual Nationality' law is just one amendment away from Dual Citizenship--Mexico is just waiting for the US to grant illegals amnesty before amending it so those from Mexico can vote in both Mexico and the US.

I copied the article and sent it to my 2 senators, represenative, & Lou Dobbs. I also sent out copies e-mail with links to contact senators and represenatives on it.

"We have room for but one flag, the American Flag. We have room for but one language, the English language, and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people." --President Theodore Roosevelt.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast