Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Mexico: Says Cartels Are Moving Beyond Drugs

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Quote Originally Posted by millere
    He says gangs are imposing fees like taxes in towns they dominate, extorting money from both legitimate and unauthorized businesses.

Does Mexico have its own version of the Democratic Party?
    They learn fast don't they...?
    Michael: My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.
    Kay Adams: Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.
    Michael: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GR
    "Mexico Says Cartels Are Moving Beyond Drugs in Quest for Domination" - REALLY, what happened to make mexico realize that there's more than one corruption happening inside their nation, that has been built on corruption for CENTURIES?

Watch which Certified Public Accountant is kissing political babies in Matamoros. Wonder what kind of beans the judge's accounting firm counts?

Maybe, some insight could be gleaned from knowing what beans are being cleaned?

This is an endorsement for anyone running against Judge Carlos Cascos.

After reading this I was wondering ... where are those National Guardsmen Obama promised for the AZ border?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    After reading this I was wondering ... where are those National Guardsmen Obama promised for the AZ border?
    Want'n ain't gett'n...

With all of the military bases we have in Texas, it seems like it would only make sense to move some or at least one to the border.

Are we seeing any correlation between Mexico and the results from our liquor prohibition?
    Nope....I think we are seeing a Mexican "mafia" and the good 'ol "pay for protection game of the OLD Sicilian mafia. Just as ruthless, just as extorting, just as criminal. They illegally ran booze, but they were not strangers to peddling heroine either, even then. The only difference is, the Mexican mafia makes the Sicilian mafia look like a bunch of choir boys. I mean beheading and dismembering people?

They own the border. . .

They have their people in power. . .

Nothing short of military intervention will change anything in towns like Brownsville and Laredo.

Quote Originally Posted by SPILive
    They own the border. . .

They have their people in power. . .

Nothing short of military intervention will change anything in towns like Brownsville and Laredo.
    Did anybody else catch this story?

http://www.examiner.com/x-10317-San-...confirms-story

Why am I so reminded of General Custer parading around "chasing" Indians, when it comes to how the current Border Patrol operates;

BP guys don't be offended anymore than the 7th Calvary--y'all just follow the leader. . .

. . .straight to the Little Big Horn.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast