Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MEXICO TRYING TO STOP BUILDING OF FENCE - AGAIN

The Secretary of Semarnat (something to do with natural resources in mexico) assured that the fence the U.S. is building on the border with mexico puts the ecosystem of that area at risk, and she asked that the project be halted, she threatened to go to the Corte Internacional de La Haya (????)
    In the article I read she goes on to state that this is a danger to the spe4cies and that the fence will put at risk the ecosystem that both countries share and the sepecies that live in them. Elvira (that NAME!! it gives me the creeps!!) Quesada informed that they can count on the Corte Internacional de La Haya (I think it is the International Court of Justice) to stop construction of the fence.
    Then she goes on to point out all the areas at risk blah blah blah.

They will do anything to try to stop us from protecting our borders. These people are like an incurable disease, they just do not go away!!

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Its our tax dollars and our country we will build what we like!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Exactly. I am so sick and tired of mexico trying to control us.

Cut off diplomatic relations with them. Give their consulates/ambassadors 30 days to leave the country. Any of them caught here after that, ARREST them.

And make land crossings from mexico into the US limited to US citizens.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Exactly. I am so sick and tired of mexico trying to control us.

Cut off diplomatic relations with them. Give their consulates/ambassadors 30 days to leave the country. Any of them caught here after that, ARREST them.

And make land crossings from mexico into the US limited to US citizens.
    Don't forget cutting off the billions in foreign aid we are raped for annually.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: MEXICO TRYING TO STOP BUILDING OF FENCE - AGAIN

Quote Originally Posted by dianasanchez
    The Secretary of Semarnat (something to do with natural resources in mexico) assured that the fence the U.S. is building on the border with mexico puts the ecosystem of that area at risk, and she asked that the project be halted, she threatened to go to the Corte Internacional de La Haya (????)
    In the article I read she goes on to state that this is a danger to the spe4cies and that the fence will put at risk the ecosystem that both countries share and the sepecies that live in them. Elvira (that NAME!! it gives me the creeps!!) Quesada informed that they can count on the Corte Internacional de La Haya (I think it is the International Court of Justice) to stop construction of the fence.
    Then she goes on to point out all the areas at risk blah blah blah.

They will do anything to try to stop us from protecting our borders. These people are like an incurable disease, they just do not go away!!
    We need to start acting like our good ally Israel on fences. Perhaps we should contract out our border security to the IDF?

They'd get the job done.

I'm sorry......it's a FENCE!!!!! It's the DESERT. Animals or whatever ADAPT. Ya know.....if they were REALLY concerned about the environment and all that.....then they'd help enforce the LAWS and then a fence wouldn't be necessary, would it? There's access points....people aren't prohibited from crossing the border.....I mean if they can't abide by laws and respect the border......then sorry.....I don't care. Hey......we're building like the blue blazes here....to accomodate the huge influx of immigrants, legal and illegal ......coyotes (real ones...animal 4 legged type lol) are going into neighborhoods because we infringed on "their" land.......it's messing up my environment here. We have water shortages etc.......they're planting illegal pot fields in our national preserves etc......seems the illegals are causing more environmental damage than a FENCE!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    I'm sorry......it's a FENCE!!!!! It's the DESERT. Animals or whatever ADAPT. Ya know.....if they were REALLY concerned about the environment and all that.....then they'd help enforce the LAWS and then a fence wouldn't be necessary, would it? There's access points....people aren't prohibited from crossing the border.....I mean if they can't abide by laws and respect the border......then sorry.....I don't care. Hey......we're building like the blue blazes here....to accomodate the huge influx of immigrants, legal and illegal ......coyotes (real ones...animal 4 legged type lol) are going into neighborhoods because we infringed on "their" land.......it's messing up my environment here. We have water shortages etc.......they're planting illegal pot fields in our national preserves etc......seems the illegals are causing more environmental damage than a FENCE!
    Don't forget all the trash and feces they leave on the border when they pass through

I don't hear them screaming about all the trash left behind at the border by the illegals. That can't be real good for the environment. And what about all of our national forest the drug cartel is using to grow weed? These people never cease to amaze me with their mentality.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    I don't hear them screaming about all the trash left behind at the border by the illegals. That can't be real good for the environment. And what about all of our national forest the drug cartel is using to grow weed? These people never cease to amaze me with their mentality.

It's their childish, inexplainable arrogant "mentality" that has made Mexico the third world cesspool it is today.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

In the article I read she goes on to state that this is a danger to the species
    The species to which she refers is homo sapiens of Latino descent.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast