Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

No, it isn't billions, it's $69 million. I only wish I could find out for how many years Mexico has been receiving $69 million.

http://www.mexidata.info/id1227.html

Columbia and Peru have been receiving TWICE as much as Mexico! Which is funny considering they get so many more millions trafficking in cocaina.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost

Don't forget cutting off the billions in foreign aid we are raped for annually.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

We desperately need to pull out of the UN.

Yes, the bill was Introduced in Jan of this year 2007, it is HR 502 and is stuck in comittee still.

Here is a link to it: http://www.hspig.org/wordpress/

Ken
    Ken Dreger

Mexico urges fence changes to aid animals
    How about worrying about the Mexican people (those who are still in Mexico) before you start worrying about this. Might want to focus on crime, drugs and corruption.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm
    We desperately need to pull out of the UN.
    No we don't need to pull out of the UN! We need to eject the UN from all our money, military, lands, support for anything and everything! We started the UN to help the world who can't help themselfs, by all accounts in food, money and health care! Then why the hell is American tax dollars still given to foreign countries while we have Americans starving on our streets and dying??? I'm for the US isolated US that coils back up and keeps the world guessing on our actions!!! So as for the UN get the hell out of the US and our interests!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

La haya means the Hague, a small town in the Netherlands where they hold international law hearings.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123