Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Has such a beautiful land EVER been so destroyed by in/out migration??

About the "girly man".......doesn't he have the power to send national guard to the border?? And its not just that he is married to a Kennedy....He is one of these Wall Street Journal, cheap labor Republicans. Makes me sick.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

ts not just that he is married to a Kennedy....He is one of these Wall Street Journal, cheap labor Republicans. Makes me sick.
    Yes, a toxic combination that I helped vote into office a few years ago…. Sigh…. Bends head toward floor and walks away in shame.

Dang I am in a cantankerous mood tonight, can some one please send me a Dunkin Donut I think I need a sugar fix.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil

Percentage of total:
    2050:

White 26%
    Latino 52%
    Asian 13%
    Black 5%
    Other 4%
    The above is similar to the makeup of Los Angeles today. In 43 years the entire state will look like LA and have a Governor similar to Antonio Villar. Even if people leave California they and other Americans will be paying tons to support it, just like Californians are paying tons today to support LA and similar illegal havens.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I don't understand why the good folks of California stand for this. If the country can stop the Senate from screwing us with an amnesty bill, Californians should be able to peacefully revolt against the state government and get some movement against the infestation of illegals.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I received a letter from our good Governor on the illegal immigration issue. He starts out touting that as an immigrant himself, that he understands why other immigrants want to come to America. Then he goes on to tell me how he has sent the National Guard down to the border in far greater numbers than any other state...and that securing the borders is the job of the Federal government, not the State!

Long and short of it...he is straddeling the fence and talking out of both sides of his mouth! But hey...he IS a politician after all!!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I love when these "local" people say that "it's the federal government's responsibility to stop illegal immigration" when the federal government will do NOTHING. Duh. Why don't YOU do something, you idiot?

It's very sad about California. I went out there after college in 1973 and stayed about 4 months in the SF area, which is very beautiful. I thought of living there, but I turned out to be an East Coast person, so I came back to NY. And, then I moved to Boston.

At this point, I'm glad I came back, at least we're not in the thick of it YET. But, it's bad enough, so I cannot IMAGINE what Mexifornia is like these days.

It's disgusting what the government allows - makes me sick. They're destroying the citizens of this country, and helping the poor of Mexico because the Mexican government sends them north so WE, the citizens, can take care of them. It's totally twisted to exactly the opposite of how things should be.

DJ

California budget crunch

I don't understand why the good folks of California stand for this.
    I was listening to someone on talk radio last night who was suggesting that with this kind of proposed demographic change in California, there will be a massive "white flight" from the state. I don't see it as "white" particularly. I do see it as those of us with money in the bank, owning a house, etc. as taking our assets and tax base and leaving for good. I just hate being in this position! I love my job, house, friends, etc. and the thought of feeling driven out because there is just no hope for the state's future is so depressing. Once there is little money to pay for all the "services" the illegals are getting here, they will move to YOUR state! This is not going to be contained in California and Texas, you know. Every day that goes by, more anchor babies are born, more people are crowding our jammed freeways, and Los Angeles (and many other cities) are becoming more dangerous with gang activity. I am hopeful for the stance other states are trying to make to save themselves. Is it really all over for California? I would certainly like to read something hopeful on that topic!

Someone please tell me why the majority of people voted Arnold back in office, Calif. Why do the people keep making the same mistakes in the voteing booth, they simple refuse to send a message and very soon there will be no turning back because Hispanics will be the Majority and they like the illegals.
    Arnold has sent a very clear messagt to the rest of the country where he has stood on illegal immigration come on he wants you to pay for their medical.
    Everytime there is a rally down there maybe a 100 people show up, I don't get it, its time for them to take a stand and make demands or pack up move out and give it to mexico.
    I was born and raised in Cali. but I left in 1980 as I could see what was coming although I never pictured it this bad, what a shame a beautiful state turned into a 3rd world country!!
    You could still save it as long as all citizens are very viligent and demand the government to do something, stop all sanctuary cities, etc.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Eventually, the state of California will lose their credit rating and will be unable to borrow money. It may take awhile, but it will happen.
    As the expense of the illegal aliens goes up, and more citizens move out (which MANY are doing), where will the money come from? From the BIG TAXES PAID BY THE ILLEGALS? Dream on!!!!!
    How will they keep the government going, take care of highways, pay for the public schools, furnish medical care, etc., etc., etc., and support all the illegals at the same time?
    And even with their "cheap" illegal alien employees, how long will companies in CA stay, when their state taxes sky rocket?

girlygirl this is why the state of Calif. is lobbying our federal government for more money to help with the disaster they caused and continue to cause by catering to the illegals. Well I do not want my tax money going to the states who are aiding and abetting illegals.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast