Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Well, I guess this makes Huckabee a Hucka won't bee for me.
    GOOD ONE! ROFL...

Fox reported yesterday that his numbers have gone up!!

Please America recognize the traitor that he is!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

There is a link to his blog spot on the site where you can leave a comment.
    Mine concluded with Mr. Amnesty!

Another weasel politician pandering for the hispanic vote perhaps?

Well, scratch Huckabee. I was liking him but that does it!

I was listening to Neil Cavuto, well watching, this afternoon and he had
    Rudy on. I have not liked him before but economically he seemed to have
    his ducks in a row.

I would much prefer Tancredo but I know thats not going to fly. Hes
    too much of a patriot. Not dirty enough!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

They are pushing it in Florida for the Gomez Brother. The parents were deported today and the kids even though they were not born here were allowed to stay longer while they try to pass the Dream Act. The parents came here 17 years ago on a tourist visa and brought their kids with them. There was a sob story on the news for them but many people in South Florida won't buy it. During the time they were here President Clinton gave amnesty to illegals and they did not apply. The biggest reason people here are angry about is that parents after being here for 17 years they DO NOT speak ENGLISH! They were on the news and spoke Spanish. This really hits a nerve with many in South Florida including Hispanics who are here legally. Why should we help their children when they don't respect this country enough to learn our language.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a good example of why one must take it with a grain of salt when a candidate states that "I am against amnesty". Sure,they might be against amnesty as Mr Hucklebee says he is,but his support for keeping the workers coming to replace American workers and his support of the "Dream Act" is enough to convince me that I,as a conservative Republican will not vote for him,for sure.

Huckabee openly embraced illegal immigration in Arkansas during his tenure as governor. He's fond of promoting it as a Christian obligation. When state legislators attempted to pass bills aimed at curbing illegal immigration, he bad-mouthed them in the press, saying things like, "they must be drinking a different kind of Jesus juice than I am". I believe the word "racist" and "bigot" have also been tossed out a few times. The lunkhead hosted the LULAC convention here in 2006, and joked about someday being a minority "white guy" among a sea of Hispanics. Of course he got a standing ovation.

He's very good at spouting the homespun homilies and sounding deeply patriotic, and I have no doubt he believes he's a righteous man. None of that, however, eclipses the fact that he's firmly committed to amnesty and unfettered immigration.

FROM DREAMIES RE HUCKABEE:

Re: Huckabee is awesome
    lilbawler2001 wrote:
    He's on wolf blizter right now defending dream act kids because Romney was criticizing him for supporting instate for us. He was like we shouldn't be punished for the sins of our parents. He also said it wouldn't be amnesty if we got citizenship because we didn't break any laws. He said if you wan't to vote against or criticize him because of supporting that idea then go ahead. . By the way he is doing very well in the polls in iowa.

Good for him... it's nice to see someone stick up for what's right, even if it means losing votes from radical "conservatives".

"I do not take drugs, I AM drugs"
    S. Dali

http://erikasxoxo.deviantart.com/
    Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:38 pm

greentea

This man deserves a box of cookies

Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:39 pm

mariob

^Ditto...
    Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:39 pm

erikasxoxo

AND some warm milk

"I do not take drugs, I AM drugs"
    S. Dali

http://erikasxoxo.deviantart.com/
    Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:57 pm

Rico

Wow, this is major, positive news. For those of you who might not follow politics as much, Huckabee in support is a big deal not just because he is a Republican presidential candidate, but he is also the former governor of Arkansas and an ordained Southern Baptist minister. For religious conservatives, he has represented the best choice in the primary, so him supporting the issue defies the stereotype.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:12 pm

Jourbalist

That's why I had the "Huckabee for President" sig a few weeks ago. This man would make the perfect president. I would vote for him above all if I could vote...

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:25 pm

dextrose12

oh wow... see?? we need more huckabees not because- i mean i am very grateful he supports dream, but the fact that he does what is right and is not frightened to do what is right...

even if it costs his seat.. america needs people with-like how jim carrey says in an old time favorite the mask,"American with balls of steel" lol...

people do not dare challenge that courageous voice..

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:26 pm

Jourbalist

As a Christian, I think he's the best guy for the job. He's upholding a lot of Republican values but he also has compassion.

Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:28 pm

jhbae2

He has no chance. He does not have enough money...

Huckabee openly embraced illegal immigration in Arkansas during his tenure as governor. He's fond of promoting it as a Christian obligation. When state legislators attempted to pass bills aimed at curbing illegal immigration, he bad-mouthed them in the press, saying things like, "they must be drinking a different kind of Jesus juice than I am".
    WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS HUCKABEE IS THINKING WHEN HE SAID "JESUS JUICE?!" DOES THIS SOUND LIKE PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL TO ANYONE?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast