Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He is owned by the Arkansas AgroLobby.

Saw it. THIS is why Huckabee isn't deserving of my vote...and exactly the reason why he won't get it!

The pandering never seems to stop. Anything short of enforcement and security is not acceptable.

This only helps to encourage illegal immigration. Illegal immigration is nothing but smuggling with a different name, and with people instead of goods. Maybe he wants to allow smuggling as well. The security of our borders and country is quite obviously his last priority. The "Dream Act" sounds more like the dream of a traitor.

He is a hypocrite, this is a direct quote from the elect Huckleberry 2008 web site under immigration.

Those who are caught trying to enter illegally must be detained, processed, and deported. Illegal immigrants who are already living among us and commit crimes must be prosecuted to the full extent of the law and incarcerated or deported.
    This could be cheese for the mice that are willing to donate to his amnesty loving campaign.

I know its rude to answer my own post but perhaps we could send a little message to the Iowa Republican caucus.
    http://www.iowagop.net/

This guy is just a blip on the political radar screen right now. Next year when it gets serious, he'll drop out fast.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

MW
    ChromeDome wrote:

This is a good example of why one must take it with a grain of salt when a candidate states that "I am against amnesty".
    You're right, amnesty means different things to different people. That seems to hold true in the U.S. Congress more than anywhere else. Remember, there were many that voted in favor of the last so-called comprehensive immigration reform that insisted it was not amnesty.

For those candidates that are former or present members of Congress, check their voting records if you want to see their true self. I refuse to listen to campaign rhetoric that flys in the face of their past voting record.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Does anyone know where I can find the transcript of the show? I searched CNN transcripts and found the Blitzer interview but there was no mention of Dream in the interview.

Good. Now people will believe that he is for amnesty. I have read here and heard on tv and even spoken to people that did not believe he was for illegals! I have known this guy is for amnesty for a couple of years now and I have been truly amazed at people somehow thinking he was not. I am also amazed at his poll numbers.

Google him and find out. He proposed an Arkansas "Dream type act" in 2005. He has used the race card when people want to crack down on illegals. It is all out there-please do not fall for this guy

He has compared illegal aliens to slaves that were brought here from Africa. Another favorite of the OBL and amnesty lovers. Please do not fall for this clown!

http://www.nwanews.com/story.php?paper= ... yid=104629

Huckabee plan would give aid to illegal aliens
    BY LAURA KELLAMS

Posted on Wednesday, January 12, 2005
    Email this story | Printer-friendly version

- WHEELHOUSE ONLINE -

» Sunday column: Torture Movies

Sunday, October 28 @ 07:40 am

The last thing people should want to see coming their way is a shambling â€â€

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast