Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Mike Huckabee showed his bleeding-heart RINO tendencies during the 2008 GOP Presidential debates. He was an Open Borders governor, and as far as I can see he would be just another McCain-type candidate in 2012.

The real test, folks, will be how the Arizona GOP Primary goes this coming August 24th. If McCain wins we can all just pack it in ... IMHO.
    Sadly I think McCain gets sympathy votes because he was a POW and his age.

People probably assume this will be the last 6 yrs. for the "Maverick" so why embarass him by voting him out.

Just a thought.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Mike Huckabee showed his bleeding-heart RINO tendencies during the 2008 GOP Presidential debates. He was an Open Borders governor, and as far as I can see he would be just another McCain-type candidate in 2012.

The real test, folks, will be how the Arizona GOP Primary goes this coming August 24th. If McCain wins we can all just pack it in ... IMHO.
    Sadly I think McCain gets sympathy votes because he was a POW and his age.

People probably assume this will be the last 6 yrs. for the "Maverick" so why embarass him by voting him out.

Just a thought.
    A thought to you. A nightmare to me.

It must be getting hot in the kitchen.

Just think how much more is yet to come out into the sunlight to be sanitized.

What a buffoon, the average ALIPAC member knows ten times more about the subject than this clown.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If I remember right, Huckaboob (as I used to call him) has been on the wrong side of the illegal immigration issue from the word go.

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    If I remember right, Huckaboob (as I used to call him) has been on the wrong side of the illegal immigration issue from the word go.
    AR is essentially a sanctuary state. Little Rock is overrun with them. He did little to support enforcement...the Huckster is wrong on this issue and not that great of a bass player...lol
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Idiots like Huckabee, Reid, Graham, McCain, Obama, Bush hope we forget their selling out of America (just to name a few).

Never forget, and work endlessly to retire each of them at the first chance..

Let us work even harder yet Dianne. As retirement is much to good for the traitors. Let us shoot for trials and treason.

GR
    Well, shame on Huckabee.

This has to get out to the masses, because this is the kind of thing that has been hidden from the public's eye for far too long.

America "is" the only nation on earth who allows others around the world to rush to flood America with their race, so that their majority can rule over all others inside the nation that has broken all records, as one nation UNDER God, to become the most powerful nation on earth.

Problem with those who want to take over America is that their birth homelands (or their parent's, and at least the heritage background of anchor babies) want to take over America, make the USA look like what their heritage homeland looks like (usually trashed), and then murder all patriotic Americans.

Read Brigitte Gabriel's book "Because They Hate" - that is what happened to her birth homeland of Lebanon when she was a child.

Lebanon was a Christian nation, very welcoming. So much so, that others moved in, and when they had greater numbers than the Christian Lebanons they setup automobile check points, demanded identifications, and they murdered on the spot entire families of Christians.

Back then Lebanon had the person's religious affiliation on the driver's license.

This is why Brigitte Gabriel is in America - to warn America and Americans of what is going to happen to "we the people's" nation if Americans don't drastically change the horrible wrong going on inside the USA.

McCain PRO On "Birthright citizens"

http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1105640.html#1105640
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast