Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Mike Pence 'Strongly' Endorses Paul Ryan as Trump Refuses to do the Same

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The Internet is the global system of interconnected computer networks that use the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to link billions of devices worldwide.

Internet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/InternetWikipedia

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So are we irrelevant, JD2? Is that your point? Or was your post just an attempt to insult and demean me and my opinions? I'm getting sick and tired of your insults and demeaning replies to my posts. They violate the rules as you well know. Is there some reason why you think you are above the rules here?
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Friends, please.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You need Corey for the rest of this. You really do. In your heart you know it. Trust yourself, don't let young people who may know a lot but don't know enough tell you who to hire and who to fire. Please.
    I would only suspect that this may mean that there is something wrong now with the campaign in your opinion of course. If you think he really needs Corey, then I guess you really want him to lose.

His own lawyer, Cohen promised last night that Trump is going to stay on message. Manafort is not the problem and rehiring Corey would only hand the election over to Clinton.

I would only assume the young people you are referring to are his children. I do believe Trump trusts himself and values the opinions of his children but admittedly does not always follow their advice. They are just another source of counsel for him. When you come to the conclusion that Trump himself is directly responsible for his actions, you won't have to waste so much time blaming everyone important to him and his campaign for his own self-inflicted wounds.

I didn't say Manafort was the problem. I just don't think he's helpful to winning the state elections whereas Corey Lewandowski has proven very helpful in that area. In the Presidential election, you have to win states to win the election.

No I wasn't referring to his children. I was referring as I stated in one post to Jared Kushner, Ivanka's husband. I think he was the one who wanted Corey fired for some reason. I think Manafort did a great job with the delegates, either he or Trump himself or both. Don't know. I think when you win the states, you win the delegates, and Trump and Corey did that. Manafort helped a lot with the unbound delegates and the rules, maybe even the RNC Platform, and the Convention. I like Manafort. He gets mixed up and misspeaks, but the press doesn't make hay over it, so that's not a problem so far. I just don't think he's going to be that helpful in winning the states which is what it's all about. If you don't win the states, you don't win the election. Corey and Trump won 38 states in the primary. It just doesn't make sense to me to not rehire Corey to help win the states in the General Election.

The skills required to manage the Convention brouhaha is completely different than being on the trail to win the states. Completely different skill set. Corey knows that trail game.

When you come to the conclusion that Trump himself is directly responsible for his actions, you won't have to waste so much time blaming everyone important to him and his campaign for his own self-inflicted wounds.
    I find this an inaccurate statement written solely to be an insulting and demanding reply to my opinions and my posts. That type of remark is a violation of the rules.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-05-2016 at 05:52 AM.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Joe wrote (excerpt):

When you come to the conclusion that Trump himself is directly responsible for his actions, you won't have to waste so much time blaming everyone important to him and his campaign for his own self-inflicted wounds.

Judy wrote (excerpt):

I find this an inaccurate statement written solely to be an insulting and demanding reply to my opinions and my posts. That type of remark is a violation of the rules.

I agree with Joe on this. Furthermore, I see no rules violation. I too feel Trump needs to take personal responsibility for his own actions. Trump is not perfect (none of us are) and his shoot from the hip style does at times cause him unnecessary grief. In my view, going forward, he needs to be more thoughtful in his words when responding to negativity directed toward him. Also, I don't believe it's necessary for him to respond to everyone that has something negative to say about him. His style served him well in the primaries, but I don't think they are working as well now. Time to retool the bag with a more presidential approach.

This is the third time in two days you've accused someone of being insulting or demeaning toward you in their response to something you've said. In each case I observed no rules violation (my opinion). This is a discussion forum and not everyone that disagrees with something said is going to site idly by without comment. When you're the most active poster in a forum, I guess you should expect a certain amount of disagreement. Just saying....

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I don't care who you agree with. I know an insulting and demeaning posts, MW. I've been putting up with them for a long time for you and JD2, now joe s. Funny how the three of you think these rules only flow one way. You've all been put on notice. I've done my job.

NO AMNESTY

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast