Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

for military look agian 3

I know they would ok the question was Will our military fight to protect us FROM a corrupted Government
    What if the military knew that our leaders in the white house were very seriously?
    A bunch of crooks and were hurting Americans like over taxing and causing Americans to lose jobs and giving the jobs to illegal immigrants and causing Americans to even lose there homes and American Children were homeless because of them and if an uprising came from the American public would the military (our sons and Daughters our bothers and sisters) help the white house push back the crowds of Americans fighting for there right to exist. Or would they join us to restore the Constitution

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Not a good Idea

I am retired Military.... and if you are current military dont answer or your carrears will be over right after a courts martial if a government official see's it and tags you as a bad apple

Just so you all know... Our soldiers have to take an Oath that says it will protect this country from the enemys of the US both Foriegn and Domestic (meaning you and I).

This is sticky stuff.... my son and daughter are in the military and I have ooooodles and oooodles of friends in the military after 21.5 years and boy will there be problems if they tell soldiers to do this (fight against the American people)

In my opinion the only way they could do it was if the government lied to the soldiers ... saying we were terrorists or something of that nature and kill the populace from a distance with drones like the preditor
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I will take your word - and to protect the young people in the milatary I am deleteing my post

Keep it up

I dont think you should delete it... its a valid question the civilians need to be worried about

I think we are going to see some serious upheavel in this country soon and you made a very, very good point
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I dont think you should delete it... its a valid question the civilians need to be worried about

I think we are going to see some serious upheavel in this country soon and you made a very, very good point
    I missed it, but I am pretty sure what it was about because of the discussion in the other thread. Airborn, your oath was to the US constitution right? Certainly not a global government. I believe it was Thomas Jefferson who said that if the government was no longer representing the American people, it is there right and duty to replace it. What we are talking about is valid and LEGAL according to the founders. We have an illegitimate, illegal government. We are on the legal, right, and constitutional side.

I am reminded of the late Aaron Russo's call to soldiers at the end of his movie America, Freedom to Fascism. He made a stirring call to the men and women of our armed forces.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Just protecting those that protect us

oh dont get me wrong... this government is corrupt and needs to be completely dismantled and rebuilt fromm scratch... the constitution is being torn to shreads as far back as George Sr.

The question was would US soldiers fight and kill the civilian populace if the government told them too

I just reminded soldiers if on here to not comprimise themselves and beliefs by stating they would side with the people... thats almost a certain courts martial offense

By the way... that is the main mission of the old guard... to protect DC, the president... congress etc. until 82nd airborne or 101st airborne (RDF) rapid deployment force can reenforce

I am an American Fighting man

I am an American fighting man. I serve with the forces that make my country free. I will trust in God and the United states of America

I will never protect a government that is negligent... not only is this country wrong... it is corrupt

Re: I am an American Fighting man

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I am an American fighting man. I serve with the forces that make my country free. I will trust in God and the United states of America
    Airborne and Tex, I'm glad you're with us. And, I also want to add that I have the highest respect for the men and women in our armed forces. A huge thank you from me!

One question I do have for you, and any current or retired military vets.

My question is this. Regarding the oath which each military recruit takes, specifically, the section which describes "protection from both foreign and domestic enemies".
    Can this ever be interpereted as our own government being a domestic enemy?
    Given circumstances today, it's hard to think of our commander and chief as a friend to the USA. Anyone who calls the Constitution what he did, (see my signature) is, in my opinion, not worth of being an American, least of all an elected one in power.
    I have always wanted to hear a military opinion regarding this. I know full well the concept behind the discipline, the chain of command, and following orders. But if (hopefully not when) the time ever comes to where a soldier must take action against their own evil government, which would a soldier choose?
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Orders must be followed as far as the discipline ...

Orders must be followed as far as the discipline ... but no soldier is permitted to follow an order that is wrong... if the soldier does he can also be courts martialed.

The oath of enlistment just states all enemys both forieng and domestic... but as domestic I read it as you and I ... the American citizens, not the government

The way the oath read, the government was above reproach and domestic problems as I read it was civil disobediance, riots etc.

The oath of enlistment totaled 9 pages that had to be signed and initialed in numerous locations

Recently President Bush signed numerous Presidential orders involving civil unrest and emergency powers ... if these powers ever occurs you are going to see things you never thought possible

Bush and Chaney are "domestic enemies" and we should be calling on our military to protect us from them.

Enemies, Domestic

by GreyHawk
    Thu Feb 15th, 2007 at 01:20:05 PM EDT
    Article III, section 3 of the Constitution defines "treason" as follows:

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The US Constitution does not explicitly define "enemy" as a foreigner. Indeed, the Oaths of Office for the primary branches of our government all explicitly contain the language "against all enemies, foreign and domestic." Nowhere is the concept of a "domestic enemy" defined.

Until now.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I do hereby swear and affirm that I believe George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney wholly constitute the definition of "domestic enemy," and that anyone who actively shelters them from the oversight of Congress, or interferes with the oversight and investigative portions of Congress, or who attempts to incite opinion against those who seek to investigate or maintain legitimate federal oversight, are adhering to as well as providing both aid and comfort to a domestic enemy of the United States.

In short, they are traitors to the nation.

The Presidential Oath of Office is specified in the U.S. Constitution (Article II, Section 1) as:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

The Vice President, members of the Cabinet, members of Congress and all other civil and military officers and federal employees take the following oath:

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

We are no longer talking politics now. Simple political discourse gave way to fully entrenched partisan warfare long ago, and the tactics of the Republican Party through their coordinated propaganda campaign and talking points have exceeded the bounds of legitimacy and actively endangered the security of our nation.

It is no longer time to play nice in the sandbox. It is time to call out each and every person who dares to imply that the criticism of this Administration is anything less than patriotic; it is time to rail against the unrestricted use of the language of treason to impugn those who are actively engaged in protecting our nation through just and right due process of investigation and oversight.

We have been lied to by George W. Bush, Richard B. Cheney, Condoleeza Rice and others as they pursue an agenda that claims to seek security for the nation while undermining the very foundation it was built upon.

The former Republican majority actively went to great lengths to affect the neutering of any investigation or oversight responsilities; now in the minority, the Republicans of Congress pursue delay tactics to impede the functioning of the due process related to oversight and investigations. All the while, massive scandals showing complicity in major ongoing crimes and direct evidence of covering up those crimes to protect and promote the guilty are making their way to the light of public scrutiny.

Enough.

This isn't about politics anymore. This about the life or death of a nation. This is about the life or death of democracy and freedom in the land of the free and the home of the brave. This is about integrity, law and order, due diligence, moral fortitude, national pride and self-respect.

No more games.

We are on the brink of a new conflict that the Bush Administration denies actively seeking, yet we already have evidence of their lies. Even back at the time of the September 11 attacks, the intent to strike Iran was evident:

August 1, 2005 Issue -- Copyright © 2005 The American Conservative

Deep Background

In Washington it is hardly a secret that the same people in and around the administration who brought you Iraq are preparing to do the same for Iran. The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing--that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack--but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections.

[Emphasis mine.]

Seeing the part where the article reports "the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism" shouldn't be just a red flag -- it should grounds for censure at the very least, and ideally removal.

And now we see still more activities focused on setting up a framework that casts about in an attempt to snag a valid reason for -- or evoke a response that calls for -- an attack against Iran.

Do not convince yourselves that this would be any kind of "invasion," nor allow anyone to convince you that once the bombs begin to fall that there would be no nuclear weapons put into play. And do not believe for an instant that there would not be serious consequences and responses against our three carrier groups in the Gulf. The Bush Administration knew they were going to do this long before 9/11, and have worked both before and since on simplifying the manner and method by which they can launch nuclear weapons. They have also placed tremendous emphasis on "bunker busters" and updated nuclear technology. The constant attempts to conduct a test called "Divine Strake" is simply to provide updated information for the simulation models regarding the impact and dispersion of the nuclear material. Such information is important not only for our own troops, but for those nations who have expressed great fears and concerns regarding the fallout; BushCo wants to show that they've conducted their due-diligence and provide them with data to indicate that their own populations would be safe. It's already planned, only the trigger circumstance is missing.

The above constitutes only the slightest of the many offenses against our nation by the enemies within the highest eschelons of the United States government. Daily, we find ourselves bombarded by new and startling -- and alarming -- revelations about the extent of their misconduct.

It is long past time to put aside the rules of polite conduct and pick up, dust off and open the Rules of Engagement. The Congress is tasked with providing oversight and ensuring accountability; let everyone in Congress know that those who does not serve this purpose, who explicitly engage in tactics designed to provide cover for this Administration or the Administration's policies, or who seek to prevent or derail investigations into the misconduct of others and thus impede the proper functioning of our nation, that they are traitors. They are adherents to domestic enemies, providing aid and comfort to them, and enablers of the worst form of traitor ever defined within our nation:

"Even though I'm a tranquil guy now at this stage of my life, I have nothing but contempt and anger for those who betray the trust by exposing the name of our sources. They are, in my view, the most insidious of traitors."
    -- George Herbert Walker Bush, 1999

Spread the word.
    Source

Treason Abounds ~ Gov't Cabal Plots North American Union (NAU)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast