Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sure, that happens in 3rd world countries frequently.

But as a former Air Force Captain, I believe with all my heart, that the American military will NEVER turn aganst the citizens of the United States.

Re: Orders must be followed as far as the discipline ...

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Recently President Bush signed numerous Presidential orders involving civil unrest and emergency powers ... if these powers ever occurs you are going to see things you never thought possible
    That scares me. I really believe we are all being set up for something we don't want, and if we resist, we will be imprisoned in one of those empty military bases.
    I HAVE THIS "GUT FEELING" THAT MARTIAL LAW WILL BE DECLARED BY THE END OF 2008.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I am former military as well. (Navy). I had a late night conversation with some officers as we sat on watch and asked this very question.

I said if for whatever reason things got so bad in America that the citizens decided to revolt, would you give the order for your enlisted men and woman to fire. They (3) all nodded no, as they pretty much said the samething. That if they gave the order they were scared to death that the enlisted crew would turn their weapons against the ones who gave the order.

Granted the highest ranking officer was a Lt. Commander the others were just Lt. but it was still a sobering question that deep down officers know enlisted personal will not shoot their mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

OK, what I refered to in my last post actually comes from the Declaration of Independence. Here it is:

"That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, -- That when ever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government, laying its foundation on such principals and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." [emphasis added]

Clearly the founders were not just talking about their break with England. If you read closely, and take not of the capitalized words (used to emphasize the importance of the word in those days) it is clear that it applies to us today.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Re: I am an American Fighting man

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I am an American fighting man. I serve with the forces that make my country free. I will trust in God and the United states of America

I will never protect a government that is negligent... not only is this country wrong... it is corrupt
    I'm glad to hear that. It would be tragic and unforgiveable for American soldiers to kill innocent Americans at the orders of the Bilderberg Group, CFR, Trilateral Commission: Bush and his elite globalist goons.

Recently, Alex Jones was arrested in New York in front of Fox News demonstrating about the cause of 9/11, and Geraldo referred to the Americans as gay bathroom communist anarchists.
    http://prisonplanet.com/

I am affraid that is the kind of propaganda would be devastating to the Americans who love the United States and want to protect the constitution for our future generations.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    I am former military as well. (Navy). I had a late night conversation with some officers as we sat on watch and asked this very question.

I said if for whatever reason things got so bad in America that the citizens decided to revolt, would you give the order for your enlisted men and woman to fire. They (3) all nodded no, as they pretty much said the samething. That if they gave the order they were scared to death that the enlisted crew would turn their weapons against the ones who gave the order.

Granted the highest ranking officer was a Lt. Commander the others were just Lt. but it was still a sobering question that deep down officers know enlisted personal will not shoot their mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters.
    H, this certainly does present an interesting situation, but I'm glad to hear this from you, and many others in our armed forces.
    I have several friends with whom I work with who are also retired Naval officers, and they have said the same thing. If they knew the government was at fault, and the citizens had revolted, they all would have taken sides of the citizens.

Airborne, I know the oath is just the enlistment oath, but I read the "protection from enemies both foreign and domestic" as including our government in that category as well.

Good to have you guys on board!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Im ex military also (10 years in the army), if I remember correctly the oath was to uphold and protect the constitution of the United States against all enemies, foriegn and domestic, not the government.

I dont belive we would have to worry about the american military turning against us, but I recently heard that there is 400,00 foriegners serving in the U.S. military, if this is true then we might have to worry.

What kind of things would we see?

Recently President Bush signed numerous Presidential orders involving civil unrest and emergency powers ... if these powers ever occurs you are going to see things you never thought possible
    We the People. You the Invader

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    What kind of things would we see?

I've heard rumors of "FEMA Camps" floating on-line, me and another guy in California have been actively looking for them. We haven't seen proof of their existance. There is however an old airforce base that has had some construction going on, and it's named in a "FEMA Camp" list, which is next to one of the largest correctional facilities in my state. Just a coinicidence I'm sure.. lol

Bush has signed some shady deals, and a guy at work speculates that Bush will declare Martial Law so that he won't have to give over power of the executive branch, which would warrent a revolt which hasn't been seen since the revolutionary war. Could his signing those emergency powers have something to do with his implimentation of the NAU, and stopping the people from putting a forceable stop to this? Who knows really?

This is mostly just hearsay, the only thing based in fact is Bush's signing of emergency powers, which he has no right to have under the constitution.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast