Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a civilian, I tend to worry more about what role 'Private Contractors' (like Blackwater) would play in the type of scenario Tex outlines.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Executive Orders

If you go to the site is has the serious executive orders signed by Bush and other presidents about midway down as well it covers the FEMA camps

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/fema.htm
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FEMA needs to be dismantled

FEMA NEEDS TO BE DISMANTLED>>>>>>Into tiny little management sections that have no control over entire populations.

They could just say anything and all of the sudden run the United States and its people which could come under the pretext of a lie

So they could actually take you and I to an interment camp ... say here is a shot to protect you from bird flu "Even if there was no bird flu"

Kill us with a lethal dose of anything... burn the bodies to hide thier crime

and do it all legally until the NEW WORLD ORDER takes its place and the loyal subjects that they can enslave will do so just to remain alive
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FEMA

And I have to tell you people what I feel in my heart of Hearts
    FEMA is just a part of the BEAST ... I am a christian and I will not take the mark of the BEAST as told in revelations... I think you will know what I mean when the time comes

Enemies of the State!

Wow! This is really, really interesting. More and more, grass root folk are beginning to realize what some individuals in their lofty and powerful positions have been doing to this country.

We must be extremely vigilant, and guard against their ever present trickery and sophisms--which is daunting to say the least. We have to change the way we think--the way we deal with one another. They have us pegged psychologically. They have instilled thought patterns in us over the decades. We have to refresh some of our ideals--because some of these ideals benefit their cause. We each need to look inside and figure out what that is on our own. We need to learn fact from fiction--we don't want to be fooled from the right or the left. We have to learn to become investigative, and research activities on our own. We need--no, we have to become THINKERS!!

There is still hope...keep talking amongst your family and peers. Make sure this is the topic of the day--everyday!

Welcome to ALIPAC Awakenings7 .... good post and glad to have you on board ... we need all the help we can get

Amen, Airborne

Is this the Blackwater your refering to?

http://www.blackwaterusa.com/

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    As a civilian, I tend to worry more about what role 'Private Contractors' (like Blackwater) would play in the type of scenario Tex outlines.
    We the People. You the Invader

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123