Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You're cute Phred. We MIGHT be a tad PO'd???

Water's really good!

Didn't I see Anheuser-Busch and Coors on the list of La Raza supporters, also? I know that we're focusing on Miller.

I just love the water commercial that's set in what looks like a bar with everyone singing "Drink, Drink........".

And then there's always:

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Other Brewing companies

Hi Curious Pat,

Quote Originally Posted by Curious Pat
    Didn't I see Anheuser-Busch and Coors on the list of La Raza supporters, also? I know that we're focusing on Miller.
    OK, well, now we have 3 brewing companies (more or less, openly) supporting illegals. Are the remaining brewing companies laying low, or are they going to follow Miller's lead?

OK, help me get this straight.... Miller openly supported the illegal cause with monetary contribution(s), then lied about it, by saying they don't support breaking the law..... The lie was that they really did support the illegals cause - gave money, aid and comfort to advocates of the illegals.

Money ends up funding anti-American mob demonstrations.

The other two, Busch and Coors, gave money to the illegals cause then kept quiet?

Curious Pat, am I tracking this correctly?

How did the money flow - to Communist-La-Raza, then disbursed to cover expenses associated with transporting illegals to mob demonstrations?

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

damn!

A few years ago my neighbor gave me a real nice neon Miller sign, the kind you see in bars and nightclubs. hell, these signs are expensive if you go out and buy one.

Now, what the hell am I gonna do with it?

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

My next Miller time will be when hell freezes over. Actually I'm being a little hypocritical. I never drink that swill.

CuriousPat:

Just trying to keep spirits up, and interject a little humor (badly needed when a person is confronted with such nonsense! - IHMO).

Fight arrogance and stupidity with humer, uh, I mean humor!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Exactly, Phred, and OJ! I was LOL when I said you're cute, although I'm sure you are!!!

Coto. I have no idea of the money trail. If you go to the boycott site, check out the news stories. The last is a ........hold on....

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ng+company

OK, here ya go! These are La Raza supporters..Communist-La-Raza..and I spent quite a bit of time, contacting these supporters, the first time I saw the list. Did La Raza use the $$$$ as you suggested. I don't know. They are definitely NOT on our side, though!

As far as the neon Miller sign. .....Hmmmmm,

I know....sell opportunities at xx$$ a pop, for folk who are outraged to get together and take a sledgehammer to it. (Might have to make it invitation only). Have safety goggles available. ( Sorry, that's the nurse in me. )

Then donate the $$$$ to ALIPAC for the fund raiser!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

JAK
    A few years ago my neighbor gave me a real nice neon Miller sign, the kind you see in bars and nightclubs. hell, these signs are expensive if you go out and buy one.

Take a hammer to it!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jak,

Exactly, but I like my idea better.
    TIME'S UP!

Blah...Blah...Blah
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

There's always E-bay.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast