Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JZ

Re: Miller to launch Mexican-style Beer, court Hispanics

Quote Originally Posted by CongressandImmigration
    Miller Brewing Company says it'll introduces a beer flavored with lime and salt in Latino areas next month.

Miller Chill, modeled after a popular style of Mexican beer called a "chelada," will be test marketed throughout Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico and San Diego.

Pete Marino, a spokesman for the Milwaukee-based brewer, says the company hopes to eventually expand the line nationwide.

He says the low-calorie beer will compete with mainstream light beers, such as top selling Bud Light and competitor Coors Light.

Marino says it'll be priced slightly higher than Miller Lite to compete with premium beers such as Anheuser-Busch's Budweiser.

The lime green bottles feature green and silver modular designs reminiscent of Aztec art, with the word "Chill" in bold black letters across the front and "Chelada style" below.

JUST A REMINDER TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE BOYCOT.
    Get ready for child rapes and womens murders to go up!
    “Bushbaby” Avatar: “Bushbabies” have Red Eyes, sharp spinney vicious teeth & long busy tails, ALL “Bushbabies” look alike.

Help! Help! Help!

We want to get this news out asap, but the essential source link is missing from this post. No offense to the poster, but source links must be placed so that ALIPAC as an organization can stand by the content we distribute.

Mods, activists, and poster.

Please get me a source link to this info up asap.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neese and Cassie,

Please limit the off topic posts under serious information posted in reference to our national boycott efforts. A lot of people are going to view this thread and they are not interested in the small talk.

Thanks,

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Cassie - I think the point you are missing here is on this website-
    http://www.millerboycott.com/

Last year Miller beer sponsored some parts of pro-illegal alien marches. That is the problem everyone has with them. Please read up and you will understand why them introducing a beer aimed only at hispanics is offensive.

They have their own pizza place and beer! How's that assimilation?
    I wonder how much money Kennedy. Reid, and Peloski will be getting from Miller for pushing amnesty down American's throats. I wasn't aware of a pizza joint named for them. But that doesn't surprise me one bit. It seems that EVERYTHING being marketed today, is dedicated to the Hispanic market.
    The pizza place I was referring to is Pizza Patron, which just last month decided to accept pesos. The company's motto was also aimed directly at serving the Hispanic community, and no one else. There were a bunch of posts here about that, do a search and read up. I know it gets confusing because this information keeps pileing up, and when you pop in at this stage you almost have to do back research to catch up.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Neese and Cassie,

Please limit the off topic posts under serious information posted in reference to our national boycott efforts. A lot of people are going to view this thread and they are not interested in the small talk.

Thanks,

William
    Oh, I'm sorry. I later figured out that Miller had something to do with those marches held by illegals. When I saw this thread I thought it was in the wrong section, and should have been in the off topic section thus started talking about beer and different brands. I didn't know Miller supported illegals before I started my small talk. I apologize
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Last year Miller beer sponsored some parts of pro-illegal alien marches. That is the problem everyone has with them. Please read up and you will understand why them introducing a beer aimed only at hispanics is offensive.

I viewed the website and didn't know that Miller supported illegals.
    Now I know, I viewed the site this morning. I almost never use Miller products, and will not drink it anymore if they use my money to support illegals. Aiming products at one particular group is always offensive, no matter if that group is white, black, hispanic, asian, jewish, etc. We all have our reasons to boycott products. My sis loves Asia, but boycotts only Japan and Japanese products.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by firecracker

I wonder how much money Kennedy. Reid, and Peloski will be getting from Miller for pushing amnesty down American's throats. I wasn't aware of a pizza joint named for them. But that doesn't surprise me one bit. It seems that EVERYTHING being marketed today, is dedicated to the Hispanic market.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    TexasCowfirl wrote:
    and..
    The pizza place I was referring to is Pizza Patron, which just last month decided to accept pesos. The company's motto was also aimed directly at serving the Hispanic community, and no one else. There were a bunch of posts here about that, do a search and read up. I know it gets confusing because this information keeps pileing up, and when you pop in at this stage you almost have to do back research to catch up.
    __________________________________________________ __________
    I was fully aware of the pizza joint accepting pesos. That is old news. The way you described it, was a pizza named after Hispanics. Either way, it stinks. Assimilation?! It will never happen until almost every member of our government is replaced by honest Americans who will put our interests ahead of illegal aliens who have no rights.

Sorry firecracker, there seemed to be alot of confusion on the thread.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234