Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CongressandImmigration
    I like Miller beer, only when there's no red wine available.
    Miller beer is soft and tasty. The best beer is Hefeweizen with lemon.
    Why are we discussing a beer brand here ??
    Cassie,
    If you don't know why we are discussing beer brands here, you must not have been arround during last year illegal alien marches.
    You're from California, Reptile is from Ca, McFarman ( sorry if I misspell it ) is from Ca ( if I remember weel ). There're many here from Ca I wasn't here during the marches. It was on labor day and broadcasted by national networks. How dare those illegals demand anything from us
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    This is nonsense. Bad people will always drive with a DUI, no matter what kind of beer is on the market. If there's no Corona, they'll drink Modelo. If Modelo is gone, they will drink Heinken, etc
    Is it really fair to racially profile your examples of beer? I mean these people are coming to the US, so the illegals must like a Budweiser, right? Hoooooooly cow!!
    Heineken is also popular among illegals, just like it's among African Americans and richer Americans like Sandra Bullock, she loves Heineken. That's not racist. Wine is more popular with women then with men, is that discrimination too ?
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I like Miller beer, only when there's no red wine available.
    Miller beer is soft and tasty. The best beer is Hefeweizen with lemon.
    Why are we discussing a beer brand here ??
    I enjoy Mad Dog...it is kind of like grape Kool Aid with a kick. I like it any way that I can get it but mostly straight out of the bag, or whenever there is no rubbing alcohol available.
    what about Sierra Nevada ? I like that too but it's too strong. I get drunk after a few glasses. Red Pale is good too. Hefeweizen is my most popular beer, if it has to be beer. Miller is better than Bud, just my personal taste.
    But nothing beats a good glass of Californian red wine with a piece of cheese and musterd while reading a good book.

But nothing beats a good glass of Californian red wine with a piece of cheese and musterd while reading a good book.
    That is so funny, I was just totally thinking about that. We are like kindred spirits or something. Matthew McCon-a-hey!! likes red wine too...and he has dimples. I don't know if he has an Avatar, but I bet it would be cool if he did. i'm glad he dumped sandra Bullock because she didn't like red wine. maybe she would drink a "Chill".

That is so funny, I was just totally thinking about that. We are like kindred spirits or something. Matthew McCon-a-hey!! likes red wine too...and he has dimples. I don't know if he has an Avatar, but I bet it would be cool if he did. i'm glad he dumped sandra Bullock because she didn't like red wine. maybe she would drink a "Chill".
    And Sandra Bullock likes Heineken. She told that on the Oprah show that after a day of " hard " work, she gets home and drinks a cold glass of Heinken Beer. Some guys like wine, most prefer beer. some girls like beer, but prefer wine over beer. I can drink both, but wine with cheese is very nice. French wine with a toast of Boursin is also very nice when watching an exciting movie. When I was watching Lord of the Rings, 9 hours in a row, I had 3 bottles of wine and a lot of toast. Just sitting on the couch and watching the movie. Sigh*

And Sandra Bullock likes Heineken. She told that on the Oprah show that after a day of " hard " work, she gets home and drinks a cold glass of Heinken Beer. Some guys like wine, most prefer beer. some girls like beer, but prefer wine over beer. I can drink both, but wine with cheese is very nice. French wine with a toast of Boursin is also very nice when watching an exciting movie. When I was watching Lord of the Rings, 9 hours in a row, I had 3 bottles of wine and a lot of toast. Just sitting on the couch and watching the movie. Sigh*

Wow! You're smart and know a lot of words. When I sit on the couch too long, my butt hurts.

Wow! You're smart and know a lot of words. When I sit on the couch too long, my butt hurts.
    Depends on the movie. Lord of the Rings is the best movie ever, I can watch it many times. I've got it on DVD. I also have all 4 seasons of CSI Miami on DVD. I like CSI Miami. I don't drink often, but some days you need to relax. Take your shoes off, sit on the couch, feet on the table, insert a DVD, grab a bottle of wine, have some nice snacks ( no chips or peanuts, just some cheese, boursin, du pain, toast, or a pickle wrapped in ham ) and feel comfortable

Depends on the movie. Lord of the Rings is the best movie ever, I can watch it many times. I've got it on DVD. I also have all 4 seasons of CSI Miami on DVD. I like CSI Miami. I don't drink often, but some days you need to relax. Take your shoes off, sit on the couch, feet on the table, insert a DVD, grab a bottle of wine, have some nice snacks ( no chips or peanuts, just some cheese, boursin, du pain, toast, or a pickle wrapped in ham ) and feel comfortabl
    I"m afraid of rings. One time...I was at the circus and there were clowns. Everybody loves a clown...everybody loves a clown. I don't understand it because I was really scared. Well anyway, a clown was juggling rings and it hit me in the head. That-made- me-mad!! And I said...hey clown! Yeah, you with the floppy shoes...and that was all because he had to leave. The cute guy on CSI Miami got shot, I think he is dead. I like to drink a lot. Do you want to be my sponsor. Ethel, down at the lodge said it would be good if I could find a friend because the clown just didn't work out. I am allergic to peanuts. One time I got the hives and had to go to the emergency room, which was weird because the clown with the floppy shoes was there too. He knocked himself unconscinece when he tripped over his own feet. He wasn't a drinker.

Depends on the movie. Lord of the Rings is the best movie ever, I can watch it many times. I've got it on DVD. I also have all 4 seasons of CSI Miami on DVD. I like CSI Miami. I don't drink often, but some days you need to relax. Take your shoes off, sit on the couch, feet on the table, insert a DVD, grab a bottle of wine, have some nice snacks ( no chips or peanuts, just some cheese, boursin, du pain, toast, or a pickle wrapped in ham ) and feel comfortabl
    I"m afraid of rings. One time...I was at the circus and there were clowns. Everybody loves a clown...everybody loves a clown. I don't understand it because I was really scared. Well anyway, a clown was juggling rings and it hit me in the head. That-made- me-mad!! And I said...hey clown! Yeah, you with the floppy shoes...and that was all because he had to leave. The cute guy on CSI Miami got shot, I think he is dead. I like to drink a lot. Do you want to be my sponsor. Ethel, down at the lodge said it would be good if I could find a friend because the clown just didn't work out. I am allergic to peanuts. One time I got the hives and had to go to the emergency room, which was weird because the clown with the floppy shoes was there too. He knocked himself unconscinece when he tripped over his own feet. He wasn't a drinker.
    No, I'm afraid of clowns. I saw IT written by Stephen King but watched the movie. John Wayne Gacy movie was scary too !!

Eric Delko ( Adam Rodriquez ) is incredibly handsome !!!

I haven't seen all eposides yet, there're so many but he got shot and dies I heard

I have to go to bed now. Leave me your phone number and I will call you tomorrow. Go Clintons!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast