Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mind you the invasion is real Get your kids ready !!!

I remember when a threat to our soveriengty was taken seriously, and we did something about it. we stopped a possible neuclear show down with Cuba . Our leaders were in charge and took charge and put that potentialy deadly threat down. Now the threat doesnt come from without our borders it comes right from within ..... You might think that , that would get them and (US) to get off our duffs and move on it expiditiously.
    Without fail, without debate, and without hesitation.
    Question arises is who really runs our country ???? Whos really leading this soverieng nation. Its not the pres, nor the American people obviously.. or this never wouldve happened to begin with !
    Laws wouldve been enforced and the American people wouldve insisted that the invasion cease and desist imediately.
    WE have been decieved, We are being mocked , and the simple truth is we are being invaided By illegal immigrants 75-80% from Mexico. And what ever other undesirables that trickles through our OPEN border !!!!!
    Take one guess who is running our nation.
    I may be wrong but i think there was a saying that who ever runs the borders runs the country !!!!
    I would venture that we should be calling mr. Fox Our Presidente !!!
    Because he obviously has control of our borders and mr. Bush has allocated the southewestern United States to Him. But unlike our invasions
    Mexico will not make this a prosperous country !! Like a leach this great nation will be sucked dry and subjigated and go by the way side as a has been , was , will never be again nation.
    Tell your children the news that they are now a citizen of Mexico especially in the southwestern states.
    They need to be prepared... and they have to learn Spanish.....and the American History is not important nor the rich heritage that comes with it.
    They can no longer hope for thier childrens future because there is no future of The United States Of America......

I dare you to tell them that !!!!

Steven Doherty Always an American Legally

Mexico will not make this a prosperous country !! Like a leach this great nation will be sucked dry and subjigated and go by the way side as a has been , was , will never be again nation.
    Tell your children the news that they are now a citizen of Mexico especially in the southwestern states.
    They need to be prepared... and they have to learn Spanish.....and the American History is not important nor the rich heritage that comes with it.
    They can no longer hope for thier childrens future because there is no future of The United States Of America......

STEVE
    we all understand your frustration. We all understand the seriousness of this problem we're facing. We're facing it together.

The thing is, when one writes such negative, it doesn't help the situation and actually can cause a drain on our efforts. It's not a solution, which is what we're devoting so much of our individual time to do.

Please take a few breaths and rethink & reread your thoughts before you push the submit button.

This wonderful group of Americans on ALIPAC are NOT quitters. We don't cave in nor do we run away. It's important that we do everything possible to keep our focus forward and not have our energy zapped by defeatist talk.

Thanx Steve, for considering this in the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, don't give up yet. We have to rely on the House to repeal this trash put out by the Senate. If they don't, the time for revolution is here.

I would hope that this is not taken negatively yet Why ??

It hasnt happened....... YET LOL. It like the cuban missle crisis couldve become a disatorious situation and not pointing out the gravity of our action or lack there of.....I would hope to motivate people into a possitve orientated action.
    If people had known the devastation that HIV caused instead of saying safe sex and the profilactic situation we just mightve saved a few more lives.I am trying to help save our great nation !
    I would hope that all facets of this forum would contain the what ifs, this might, and if you dont take action possibly too this might or could happen.
    We have been asked to look the other way for a long time and now the Problem is here in our faces. And i mean no disrespect to any race or nationality thats why i put other undesirables to mean terrorists, criminals, Islamic extremists, radicals those who would mean to hurt, effect soveriegnty of the United States.
    And maybe people need to be made aware of just what they might loose if they do not take action.
    And the people who will suffer the most are our children , the True benificaries of our legacies.... legal and natural born citizens.
    There is a saying that once youve hit bottom theres only one way to go and thats up ^^^^^^. It is my belief that we as a nation have hit rock bottom when it comes to our nation and national security and our nations interests.
    So I Figure that the only way to go is up in that regards. Thats why i love this forum we are in many ways reeducating some of the american populas.
    But education doesnt come without the what ifs, maybes or that might. If i have offended anyone i do appoligise.
    And i wouid then invite coments to the oppisite as well !!
    Alawys a legal law abiding AMERICAN citizen
    Steven Doherty

There are many ways to defeat illegal immigration...first the current laws deal with it but need to be enforced. Second, boycott businesses that employ them, encourage others to do the same and then tell the employer that he will be reported to immigration with possible consequences as occurred to IFCO. Third, make it be known to your family, friends and your legislators that these people may have diseases that are a public menace...anyone one of them is suspect and is potentially a threat to society (don't forget to wear a face mask around them add relevance to your position). Fourth (for those who really want to push it), pursue an illegal alien (like at a day laborer site) as if you wanted to employ him/her with forms that ask the same questions that would be asked of an American citizen i.e. name, place of birth, date of birth, SS#, address, telephone number for basics, then after the form has been properly filled out and signed, tell the prospective employee that you have to check with the federal government regarding "status of employability." Fifth, pass out IRS schedule 1040 to illegals along with an attached note to call the INS. There are many other creative options that exist without "breaking the law" .....these are simply suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

STEVE
    we all understand your frustration. We all understand the seriousness of this problem we're facing. We're facing it together.

The thing is, when one writes such negative, it doesn't help the situation and actually can cause a drain on our efforts. It's not a solution, which is what we're devoting so much of our individual time to do.

Please take a few breaths and rethink & reread your thoughts before you push the submit button.

This wonderful group of Americans on ALIPAC are NOT quitters. We don't cave in nor do we run away. It's important that we do everything possible to keep our focus forward and not have our energy zapped by defeatist talk.

Thanx Steve, for considering this in the future.
    I see it as eye opening convo, not as negative and dumbing down of the cause. We need more posts like this to get the blood going at times. Obviously we need a different plan of attack with this matter as all of our emails and phone calls fell on deaf ears. I'm sure steve didn't mean it as matter of fact . More of a WOW type of effect. Sometimes playing nice and quietly praying doesnt do the trick. I would never taker anything away from the work ALIPAC does especially providing a never ending amount of info, but, I feel we need posts like this once in a while to stir it up a bit.

I say the solution is to trap that Fox ... just use his best friend, Jorge as bait, put him back in the henhouse and put a sooper dooper lock on the door and several armed guards outside. Let him meddle with the hens and pander to the farmer trying to secure his release.

Had it not been for the MinuteMen bringing attention across the nation to the desperate situation on our border....congress would not be addressing this problem yet...

Now....Now...millions of Americans have seen the invastion up close as the illegals stomped around in our streets demanding rights that we have NO intention of giving them.

We have to get on the House...and stay on the House...don't let up for a minute...24/7 stay in their faces until they UnderStand that any compromise on amnesty, a path to citizenship, millions of green cards, etc. is not going to be allowed by the people. They DO answer to us....and they ARE listening...Thanks be to the MinuteMen.

We CANNOT allow this opportunity to pass...we must sieze it...

Before I vent my anger here on this forum...I vent it on my reps and senators....which is where it belongs. However, I do not believe that people take Action before they GET ANGRY...the rabblerousers have always known that....So get madder than hell...but vent it in it's proper place...with the congress and this president and his administration...

MJ

MJ!!!!! Good deal keep calling! I call my reps and senators for their weekly verbal drubbing. I have a lot to drub about my senators are Barbara Boxhead and Dianne Fickledstein. Every time I ask to speak to them I end up speaking to an aide, and everytime I end the conversation with "I'll call back to see if their not busy...TATA!". Each single time I hear 'em speak publicly, my head immediately sinks into my hands, out comes a loud groan and an AWWW...GEEEEEZZZZ!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

There are many ways to defeat illegal immigration...first the current laws deal with it but need to be enforced. Second, boycott businesses that employ them, encourage others to do the same and then tell the employer that he will be reported to immigration with possible consequences as occurred to IFCO.
    I don't think all is lost - but we can't just keep on with business as usual.

Boycotts need to be started now - a focused boycott. It is something that will work no matter what Washington decides to do.

As far as IFCO - surely everyone realizes that was a smokescreen. I don't mean to be negative and don't intend to be insulting - but that's all it was.

Almost all those illegals were turned loose the same day -

IFCO is a foreign country - they probably didn't 'donate' when the two parties came calling for donations.

They said it took them a year and it covered several states ----

They could have driven up to a poultry or meat processing place at shift change and rounded up several thousand - if they were serious.

When they come after Mr. Tyson or Mr. Pilgrim - then we can say they are serious - until then - they are insulting us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast