I remember when a threat to our soveriengty was taken seriously, and we did something about it. we stopped a possible neuclear show down with Cuba . Our leaders were in charge and took charge and put that potentialy deadly threat down. Now the threat doesnt come from without our borders it comes right from within ..... You might think that , that would get them and (US) to get off our duffs and move on it expiditiously.
Without fail, without debate, and without hesitation.
Question arises is who really runs our country ???? Whos really leading this soverieng nation. Its not the pres, nor the American people obviously.. or this never wouldve happened to begin with !
Laws wouldve been enforced and the American people wouldve insisted that the invasion cease and desist imediately.
WE have been decieved, We are being mocked , and the simple truth is we are being invaided By illegal immigrants 75-80% from Mexico. And what ever other undesirables that trickles through our OPEN border !!!!!
Take one guess who is running our nation.
I may be wrong but i think there was a saying that who ever runs the borders runs the country !!!!
I would venture that we should be calling mr. Fox Our Presidente !!!
Because he obviously has control of our borders and mr. Bush has allocated the southewestern United States to Him. But unlike our invasions
Mexico will not make this a prosperous country !! Like a leach this great nation will be sucked dry and subjigated and go by the way side as a has been , was , will never be again nation.
Tell your children the news that they are now a citizen of Mexico especially in the southwestern states.
They need to be prepared... and they have to learn Spanish.....and the American History is not important nor the rich heritage that comes with it.
They can no longer hope for thier childrens future because there is no future of The United States Of America......

I dare you to tell them that !!!!

Steven Doherty Always an American Legally