Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'Minuteman' looks into Idaho chapter

http://www.idahopress.com/articles/2005 ... /news3.txt

I'll be in Idaho to speak on behalf of the Minutemen HQ (Minuteman Project) in support for Robert Vasquez congressional dinner fundraiser tomorrow night. As most of you know, he's the Canyon County Idaho Commissioner who is using the Rico laws to sue several businesses that hire illegal aliens in his county.

I met Robert at the Unite We Fight Summit in Vegas. We hit is off and became good friends from the start. You see, he is a fellow decorated 11th Cav. Trooper. 11th Troopers have a special bond and a will to win at what ever we do. “FIND THE BASTARDS, THEN PILE ON�, which remains today as our Regiment’s battle cry serves us well.

Robert and Michael
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

Good luck! Thank God for people who care THIS MUCH.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Good luck! Thank God for people who care THIS MUCH.
    Thanks for that, he's one of the good guys and since this is an open seat, it's anyone’s to lose or win. I'm going to do my best to see that he does win.

There's a lot of talk here about immigration, well now it's your chance to do something about it and put one of us in congress. Donate what ever you can
    http://vasquezforidaho.org/

I'm retired with limited income and yet I fund my own way to represent Chris Simcox and the Minutemen at these speaking events around the country. The least you can do is donate $20.00 to Robert and others running on this issue.
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR

I will send my $20.00 today. We need to support our representatives who speak for those of us that are fed up with illegals! I am sending Tom Tancredo a donation as well.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerbabe
    I will send my $20.00 today. We need to support our representatives who speak for those of us that are fed up with illegals! I am sending Tom Tancredo a donation as well.
    Thank you Steelerbabe

BTW are you a Steeler fan? I'm a Colts fan since Johnny "U'" days. Still waiting for superbowl title. Now if only Payton can hold it together during the playoffs.

Again, thanks for your donation. I'll let Robert know.
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR

good luck and hope soon that i can say the same for an Ohio Chapter.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06