Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Yes, the time for impeachment is over. TIME TO CHARGE HIM WITH TREASON. Make an example of him. Revoke his citizenship at the very least. Send him packing to Mexico for the rest of his life. Gawd, what is wrong with him?
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Border Patrol Officials should be made to make an official statement on this at the very least, unless i'm mistakin and they already have? I would love to hear the reason . I smell payoff money.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    William, can this actually be considered treason? Can the Minutemen press this issue? I could understand their hesitation to spend the energy in this direction, getting off the path of border patroling though.

I think America owes Benedict Arnold an apology -- he pales in comparison to our government
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned
    This was my letter to my Senators and Congressman on the topic:

I am absolutely livid at the news that the Border Patrol is reporting the activities and whereabouts of the Minutemen to the Mexican government. Not only is the Border Patrol not doing its job, but it's not allowing citizens to do that job either.

In his reported comments, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection spokesman explained away the notification process as "a standard procedure meant to reassure the Mexican government that migrants' rights are being observed." Their rights? I will remind you that these are not simply "migrants," but trespassing foreign interlopers violating the sovereignty of our nation. They are not just people looking for work, but rather foreigners who come here seeking the benefits meant for taxpaying citizens of this nation.

What is happening here is that the federal government is breaking its covenant with the states and their citizens. We pay our taxes to the federal government in order that it may provide the services and exercise the powers set forth in the Constitution. For the last century, we have also paid taxes to fund social programs that provide a safety net for our fellow Americans. We have not consented to have our money confiscated by the federal government to provide for lawless foreigners invading our soil and then waving their foreign flag in our faces even as they demand MORE from us than what they are already stealing.

In my estimation, the federal government must either get an immediate control of the border and expel these foreign invaders and guarantee that our tax dollars will not be spent on this enemy within, or else it loses its lawful authority to subject us to taxation. Nowhere did We the People consent to taxation for the purpose of subsidizing foreign invaders demanding that we "return" lands that our fathers' blood and taxes paid for.

These militant Mexican invaders appear to forget that not only did the US defeat Mexico in the Mexican-American War, but that we also PAID the Mexicans dearly for the territories that now constitute the US Southwestern states. We paid $15 million, which was a huge sum at the time (the entire US national debt stood at only $3 million a decade before the Mexican-American War), plus taking over $3.25 million in Mexican debts to US citizens. We then paid another $10 million for the remaining portions of AZ and NM in the Gadsden Purchase. I'm certain that most of you are well aware of these facts, but my question is why our political leadership is not reminding the Reconquista movement and other radical Hispanic elements of this fact when their rabble-rousers (many of whom receive taxpayer paid salaries, not only at our colleges and universities, but also as government officials) inflame racial tensions and a sense of entitlement when they claim that the lands were stolen and are merely being reclaimed. Where are the official rebuttals of these insidious lies?

So not only is the federal government failing to carry out one of the first and foremost obligations of its compact with We the People, but it is actively abetting the foreign enemy. And make no mistake, the radical Mexican nationalists who flood into this nation and the Mexican government that is wholeheartedly encouraging their invasion constitute as real an enemy as any nation has even had. How else is one to characterize an invading horde that takes what is not theirs, waves a foreign flag on our sovereign soil, and boldly announces its intention to "reclaim" the lands for a foreign power?

I beg our political leadership to do whatever is possible to see to it that the government retains its legitimacy by doing its job and immediately ceasing and desisting with its abetting of the foreign enemy. If our government cannot accomplish these simple reforms, then it is no better than the Mexican government whose corruption is legendary.

you should have seen the face of a little lady I told about this today -- her jaw dropped. I've been talking to her about what's going on every time I go into where she works, but today she was totally shocked -- that was the straw that broke the camels back.

I was also telling a friend of mine about it, she too was shocked. When her husband came home he was giving me a hard time, he left to go to the store and came back in to tell me there was a truckload of Mexicans that just went by!
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I know this and the NSA thing has really alerted a lot of people I know, who were otherwise concerned but not active.

When you think about it, what next for the NSA, us? Better believe it.

The next step if they are not stopped will be activists, because they could attempt to say that their was potential reason to believe there were subversive plans. None of us would, but what a convenient way to silence people like us and the Minutemen so we will not bring attention to their corruption and failings. As well, they do not want opposition to their careers.

It is all conjecture on my part, but after seeing the progress of this administration, it sure seems plausible.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    I know this and the NSA thing has really alerted a lot of people I know, who were otherwise concerned but not active.

When you think about it, what next for the NSA, us? Better believe it.

The next step if they are not stopped will be activists, because they could attempt to say that their was potential reason to believe there were subversive plans. None of us would, but what a convenient way to silence people like us and the Minutemen so we will not bring attention to their corruption and failings. As well, they do not want opposition to their careers.

It is all conjecture on my part, but after seeing the progress of this administration, it sure seems plausible.
    If opposing the policies of an out of control government is a crime, then every one of our Founding Fathers should have been shot. The cry from our leaders has gone from "Vigilance!" to "Sedition!"

There may well be a Room 101 in all our futures.

I don't know.....here in Connecticut we have Shay and Simmons and on the backside we have Dodd and Lieberman. We have a House that says Felony and a Congress that says Amnesty.

I just want scum that vote for Amnesty out of my State! Is that to much to ask? Last I heard I was the MAJORITY.....what is going on?

Vigilantism!

Hey---guess what?

The only Vigilantism I see happening in this country is the members of the Bush administration playing fast and loose with:

Laws of Privacy---------Laws of National Security----------Laws of Diplomacy
    -------------Laws of Immigration-------------Laws of Environment-------------
    ------------------------Laws of Classified Information------------------!!!!!!!!!

By usurping constitution, our laws, and our privacy and due process whenever it serves for political and corporate expediency! And you thought immigration was the real issue? Think again!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Did anyone else watch the Minutemen D.C rally on CSpan yesterday? It was awesome and found myself applauding the TV. Both Jim Gilchrist and Ted Hayes did us proud. :P
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12