Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Miss Wisconsin Shuts Down CNN With Incredible Story of How Trump Saved Her Life

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Miss Wisconsin Shuts Down CNN With Incredible Story of How Trump Saved Her Life

Former Miss Wisconsin Shuts Down CNN With Incredible Story of How Trump Saved Her Life

By Harry Hibbs
    Posted on October 2, 2016

Hillary Clinton has continuously tried to paint Donald Trump as an angry woman-hater. She is even using, the former Miss Universe Alicia Machado to try and slander Trump. However, other beauty pageant contestants had a much much different view of Trump.

According to the Former Miss Wisconsin, Donald Trump saved her life. She describes a time when she was in the hospital on her deathbed fighting for her life, when Donald Trump sent her a letter. “To the bravest woman I know,” Trump in the letter.

She says that Trump continuously checked up on her, and was very kind to her. He helped inspire her to fight through her illness. She also mentioned that this was all before Trump ran for president, she has a Mexican American son who he has been really kind to, and he never brags about any of this. Throughout the whole video, you could see the CNN moderators dreams being shattered because her ‘Trump is evil’ narrative was being destroyed. Check out the video below.

Former Miss Wisconsin Shuts Down CNN With Incredible Story of How Trump Saved Her Life
    EnregistrerEnregistrer

Donald Trump is such a good person. It's sad and hurtful really to see how the CORRUPT MEDIA treats him, how Democrats refer to him, and do so to try to prevent him and his talents, goals, goodness and abilities from ever reaching our White House to help US fix our country.

Miss Wisconsin is such a brave wonderful woman, her peculiar illness is heartbreaking with no cure so far, I pray there is a breakthrough that can restart the part of her brain that regulates her heart. I thank her so much for her bravery and efforts to stand up for Donald Trump. She is truly a remarkable woman.

Thank you so much, Melissa Young. Thank you so very very much.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn