Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Mitt Romney

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    Did you open the link I gave you ?
    No, I didn't need to.

I know all about the North American Union.

I also know that we definitely need a fence/increased security on the border.

I also know that in 2004 Arizona passed 4 props to take away all benefits from illegals, deny illegals bail, deny them instate tuition, etc.

Guess what?? The illegals did not leave and they kept on coming.

It was not until they began to go after the employers that the illegals started leaving.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

BREN , LET THEM COME AND GO BACK TO 'SLEEP'

IF A NATION EXPECTS TO BE IGNORANT AND FREE...IT EXPECTS WHAT NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE.
    -Thomas Jefferson

BREN , LET THEM COME AND GO BACK TO 'SLEEP'

IF A NATION EXPECTS TO BE IGNORANT AND FREE...IT EXPECTS WHAT NEVER WAS AND NEVER WILL BE.
    -Thomas Jefferson
    You think that Ron Paul is the answer, and I do not agree.

He has even more flaws than the few that Romney has.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I'm not talking about Ron Paul . I'm talking about knowledge.
    If you don't care even to go to a site, which is not a Ron Paul's site to learn what is it about, you want to go ahead and discuss Ron Paul ?
    Give me a break.
    I think you are too young to understand .

I'm not talking about Ron Paul . I'm talking about knowledge.
    If you don't care even to go to a site, which is not a Ron Paul's site to learn what is it about, you want to go ahead and discuss Ron Paul ?
    Give me a break.
    I think you are too young to understand .
    I know all about the North American Union----I have been involved in this issue for over 2 years.

I belong to numerous anti-illegal sites!!

Believe me, I understand the threats we are facing with the North American Union.

MW
    Bren wrote:

You think that Ron Paul is the answer, and I do not agree.

He has even more flaws than the few that Romney has.
    Personally, I think they both have too many flaws, but that's just me.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Romney is a business man and a darn good one. I don't think that he will think it a good investment for america to pay the bills of the Mexico, which is what we are doing now

It strikes me there are plenty of businessmen in America that thinks the American taxpayers should pay the bills of Mexico.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Romney is a business man and a darn good one. I don't think that he will think it a good investment for america to pay the bills of the Mexico, which is what we are doing now

It strikes me there are plenty of businessmen in America that thinks the American taxpayers should pay the bills of Mexico.
    I have an article.........The US/US citizens are paying over $300 billion a year for illegals being here!! And, that is a conservative figure, because nobody really knows how many are here!!!

Can you imagine what that money could do for US citizens??

He is brilliant as a business man. Plus, Romney did put in a very successful health care plan in Massachusetts!!!

So how come you talk only about immigration ?
    I'm not on any other site because I don't care to write or discuss on boards. I care to learn and when I post you notice is never only about immigration because I know that we can stop a thousand bills in congress but it will always be back unless we stop the NAU, globalization .
    Do you know of something more terrible than the lost of our sovereignty ?
    The UN ruling and making the laws and the Supreme Court beeing nule beecause there will be a trilateral comission over the SC who will decide our lives. Do you feel confortable with it ?
    This is the future, look the European Union and take your pick .

I have an article.........The US/US citizens are paying over $300 billion a year for illegals being here!! And, that is a conservative figure, because nobody really knows how many are here!!!

Can you imagine what that money could do for US citizens??

He is brilliant as a business man. Plus, Romney did put in a very successful health care plan in Massachusetts!!!

Bren, I didn't know how much, but I know it is a lot.

My point is - yes, Romney may be a brilliant businessman - that doesn't mean he doesn't think Americans shouldn't foot the bill for illegals. I repeat, there are a lot of brilliant American businessmen that think American taxpayers should foot the bill for Mexico and it's illegals. Being a businessman doesn't mean he puts America or Americans first. In fact, being a businessman puts him in the suspect column.

What do you mean by a successful healthcare plan?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast