Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom Tancredo was just interviewed on Fox. He is in Iowa campaigning for Romney.

He still strongly supports Romney-----due to his current positions, PLUS because of what he did while in office in Massachusetts.

As Tom said........Romney did all of these things while in office in Massachusetts, without Tom Tancredo putting pressure on him!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

A couple of days ago I watched Sheriff Arpaio's interview on Fox. He was adamant that Romney believes in enforcement by attrition and that companies should be heavily fined, I will vote for Romney if Hunter is more then 10 pts behind the other leading candidates. I have a difficult time believing Tancredo, Simcox or Arpaio would sell America out and I would love to see them in the next administration.(I can always hope)

As long as we're at it again, listen to Romney's recent interview on Lars Larson, the gist of which is that he wants to gradually and humanely replace IAs with legal immigrants, which sounds like attrition -- a good thing.

http://www.larslarson.com/

Or go to Google video and search on 'Romney' and 'immigration.' He says many times he wants workplace verification, he's against in-state tuition for IAs, and is against sanctuary cities.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    "My own view is consistent with what you saw in the Lowell Sun, that those people who had come here illegally and are in this country--the 12 million or so that are here illegally--should be able to stay sign up for permanent residency or citizenship
    He's actually advocating for all the illegals to stay, not just some of them. Those words came right out of his own beek.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Populist wrote:

the gist of which is that he wants to gradually and humanely replace IAs with legal immigrants
    Wouldn't placing the illegal on a path to citizenship do that.

Bren wrote:

Tom Tancredo was just interviewed on Fox. He is in Iowa campaigning for Romney
    Geez, has the man got no shame?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Did Romney ever mention the North America Union ?
    America sovereignty ?
    To make promisses about immigration is easy, Boosh made it too, I would like to hear his ideas about GLOBALIZATION, NAFTA, NAU, SPP.
    How important is to Romney, our sovereignty ?

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    VERY Important, if you knew much about his background you would know that his roots of the importance of the USA & it's constitution are central to many of his CORE personal beliefs.

Mitt Romney is the real deal folks. He might not be perfect, but he is better than any other choice out there.

Now is time for people to support him, & galvanize this country on a path of security & freedom.

Does Romney oppose Isolationism? Yes, as anyone with grey matter should. BUT that doesn't mean having unfavorable trade relations with other countries. Romney knows how to get things done. When he is elected, you will see that.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    We've discussed Romney's Russert interview ad nauseam, and we should be focusing on exposing Huckabee (and McCain) until 1/3.
    I agree , Romney will have time to address his mis statements on Russert
    but the main focus should be keeping Huck from winning for now

No matter how bad you all perceive Romney , keep in mind
    Huck, Rudi and McKlown are far far worse
    Excuse me.. but they ALL need to be exposed. Not just focusing on a particular candidate. If romney is all over the place with his positions he NEEDS to clarify now, not in a week.
    "Democrats Fall in Love, Republicans Fall in Line!"

Ex-El Presidente' www.jorgeboosh.com

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    A couple of days ago I watched Sheriff Arpaio's interview on Fox. He was adamant that Romney believes in enforcement by attrition and that companies should be heavily fined, I will vote for Romney if Hunter is more then 10 pts behind the other leading candidates. I have a difficult time believing Tancredo, Simcox or Arpaio would sell America out and I would love to see them in the next administration.(I can always hope)
    Now I am not saying this is the case just something to consider. But, they could have been duped by the slick car salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotDreams
    Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    VERY Important, if you knew much about his background you would know that his roots of the importance of the USA & it's constitution are central to many of his CORE personal beliefs.

Mitt Romney is the real deal folks. He might not be perfect, but he is better than any other choice out there.

Now is time for people to support him, & galvanize this country on a path of security & freedom.

Does Romney oppose Isolationism? Yes, as anyone with grey matter should. BUT that doesn't mean having unfavorable trade relations with other countries. Romney knows how to get things done. When he is elected, you will see that.
    But, he is a CFR Affiliate Member tho? Thats why we are concerned.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast