Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mitt Romney has some support even south of the border

I made several calls to the Nuevo Casa Grandes area in Chihuahua Mexico this weekend and what I found was that there are a lot of Mexicans living there who hope Mitt Romney wins.

There is even a possibility that the district government might send an official best regards to the Romney Campaign. Not every Mexican feels that an amnesty would be better than a President willing to encourage conditions in Mexico that could create jobs there.

They would appreciate the good word getting their airport reopened and guarded from crime. As a result of narco traffickers using the airport it has been shut and travelers and shippers need to use Ciudad Juarez or Ciudad de Chihuahua instead then go for most of a day by bus, car or truck.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

(Mod edit)
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Re: Mitt Romney has some support even south of the border

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    I made several calls to the Nuevo Casa Grandes area in Chihuahua Mexico this weekend and what I found was that there are a lot of Mexicans living there who hope Mitt Romney wins.

There is even a possibility that the district government might send an official best regards to the Romney Campaign. Not every Mexican feels that an amnesty would be better than a President willing to encourage conditions in Mexico that could create jobs there.

They would appreciate the good word getting their airport reopened and guarded from crime. As a result of narco traffickers using the airport it has been shut and travelers and shippers need to use Ciudad Juarez or Ciudad de Chihuahua instead then go for most of a day by bus, car or truck.
    Richard, that would be great if the Mexican govt sent "best regards" to the Romney campaign. Afterall, it isn't an endorsement.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Mitt Romney has some support even south of the border

Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    Not every Mexican feels that an amnesty would be better than a President willing to encourage conditions in Mexico that could create jobs there.
    That's good to hear. They need to work on making that a reality.

And we could use a halfway decent president on this side as well
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Sounds like those south of the border think Romney looks like GW in sheeps clothing.

That is not the Calderon Office it is the municpal office in George Romney's hometown. It is as though the Mayor of Crawford was a Democrat but favored Bush, the area could experience a boom in tourism if a former local family succeeds.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Richard wrote:

Thank you for sharing the encouraging news Richard!

It would be great if the district government did send Romney a message.

“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.â€
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most of the people in Mexico know whats going on and don't like things any better than we do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)