Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

self edit
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynne
    Sorry, but Courtney's word is not confirmation for me. He has too many close ties to the organization not to be suspicious.
    watch out for the black helicopters.... Its getting harder to control ones self..IF you want to know where the man stands read his website.

My aunt smuggles "illegals" across the border....Does that make guilty as well..........

My cousin does meph, does that make me a druggie
    RULE VIOLATION:

Do not insult other ALIPAC supporters to try and make your points. There is no call for that!

Everyone needs to respect each other's opinions without hitting below the belt.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I apologize, for not thinking before I post. Definitely do not wish to argue or put down, degrade any fellow alipac member.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12