Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

EEEWWEeeeeeee! Miz Clinton and the co-presidents! Never. Never I'll never vote for them. I sure wasted my time voting for Mitt. My Mom says she'll vote for Ron Paul.
    "TANSTAAFL" Robert A. Heinlein

Remain calm

This is quite a bit to think about. My state doesn't vote until March 11. Who knows who'll be left in the race by then.

Vote for Ron Paul! And if you don't want to do that, do a write-in for Romney, Thompson, or whomever.

Ostrich

Paul will get my vote in the Penna. primary.
    NOW, we must concentrate on electing good Representatives and Senators in '08. We must support Lindsey Graham's opposition, let's move on!!
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Banned
    RP sold out to Huck

I can never support him now , or ever

We need to pray for guidence. God created a nation that became the most powerful on earth within 200 years. This is a piece of cake for them. God is faithful and Christ is watching. I believe this with all my heart but it is still frustrating.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    We remain calm. We remain united.
    We continue to grow this movement.

We will prevail becuase We are the People.

Dixie
    Absolutely and pray for guidance!!!!UNITED WE ARE UNSTOPPABLE, do not forget that PATRIOTS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Take a stand people. Your gonna give your vote AWAY! That is so sad to me. Just throw in the towel. Vote for Hillary then. God bless us all. This is so sad, and I've had enough of this nonsense. I will not donate to this site I will donate to Ron Paul's campaign! Ron Paul 2008!!
    I agree ! Many here (including myself) supported Tancredo and Hunter because of their position on illegal immigration even though they never stood a chance. Why not support Ron Paul? Why throw away your vote to a pro-amnesty candidate ?

I just don't understand some on this site......

By uniting behind a candidate, we will continue to bring attention to our cause. We will continue to expand our membership and strength.....and we're really going to need that strength.

Ron Paul has signed the no-amnesty pledge
    Paul opposes NAFTA and the North American Union.
    Opooses NAFTA and the NAU
    Will END birth citizenship for illegal immigrants
    No welfare for illegal aliens
    No Amnesty
    Will enforce visa rules
    Will physically secure our boarders and coastlines

What more do you want ?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Here is what I say:

Do NOT give an inch to the OBL supporters, we have not before, and we will not now.

Get VERY angry, then control it, like a closed off teapot full of steam, then slowly release is, controlling it, and using that energy to fight harder. Sitting back and lamenting will only drain you of powerful energy right now.

Focus heavily on what we have accomplished, even in the face of a president who opposed us all the way. Remember, WE the people control this government, Bush DID NOT get his amnesty, because we pushed for none.

We still have that power and still have our key players, and WE still have this group, and many others like us. We have lost NOTHING. We just have a new opponent to play with, whomever it turns out to be.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Ron Paul is still in the race! What on earth are you people waiting for! I suggest you back him. I surely am! Ron Paul 2008!!!!!
    Ron Paul now has my wife's vote and mine on March 4th. Neither of us will ever vote for McCain or the two idiot Democrats.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast