Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Remaining primary states vote for RP.

General election vote Constitution Party.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by alexcastro
    Ron Paul is still in the race! What on earth are you people waiting for! I suggest you back him. I surely am! Ron Paul 2008!!!!!
    Never in a 100 years.

He is a blame America first for attacks on us and I will NEVER lend my support to someone with that mindset.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanElizabeth
    Here is what I say:

Do NOT give an inch to the OBL supporters, we have not before, and we will not now.

Get VERY angry, then control it, like a closed off teapot full of steam, then slowly release is, controlling it, and using that energy to fight harder. Sitting back and lamenting will only drain you of powerful energy right now.

Focus heavily on what we have accomplished, even in the face of a president who opposed us all the way. Remember, WE the people control this government, Bush DID NOT get his amnesty, because we pushed for none.

We still have that power and still have our key players, and WE still have this group, and many others like us. We have lost NOTHING. We just have a new opponent to play with, whomever it turns out to be.

Well said Elizabeth
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Ron Paul is still in the race! What on earth are you people waiting for! I suggest you back him. I surely am! Ron Paul 2008!!!!!
    Never in a 100 years.

He is a blame America first for attacks on us and I will NEVER lend my support to someone with that mindset.
    Did you read the 911 commission? Blowback is real. And Ron has never said "I blame us".

I will not vote for McCain, Huckabee or Paul.

McCain is going to get the nomination----and I am going to hope that Hillary wins----as she scares me less than McCain.

Our only chance right now remains in the hands of the senate and congress. We have to fight to keep in as many strong anti-illegal candidates as possible in the senate and congress-----as they can block any amnesty attempts by McCain or Hillary.

Voting for lessor of evil will not work !

We found this out with Bush .

Lets work on the ones who are coming up for elction . And of course fight every stinking laws they throw at us that is bad for our country .

Go to your local meetings of representatives . Support radio, and other independant media who are on our side . And of course "ALIPAC " .

Keep calling ,emailng but also get out and get involved . Keep on family, friends . This has caused me a lot of arguments with loved ones but I still keep on them . One has even joined ALIPAC .

West Virginia

After Ron Paul supporters in West Virginia joined with the supporters of pro-amnesty McCain to vote for pro-amnesty Huckabee, I would hope that Ron Paul isn't counting on the support of any of the millions of Mitt Romney supporters.

delegates

No..but we might just get his undeclared delegates...and that will work.

MW
    ndmibby wrote:

Why not support Ron Paul? Why throw away your vote to a pro-amnesty candidate ?

I just don't understand some on this site......
    Some of us are not convinced that Paul will do what is necessary to stop illegal immigration. His past voting record, comment that he thinks a border fence is offensive, and failure to support going after employers who hire illegals (refuses to sign the SAVE Act) are just a few of the many reasons I can't support Paul. Personally, I have other issues with Paul but I'll spare you the details. Rest assured though, I will not be voting on a pro-amnesty candidate.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    ndmibby wrote:

Why not support Ron Paul? Why throw away your vote to a pro-amnesty candidate ?

I just don't understand some on this site......
    Some of us are not convinced that Paul will do what is necessary to stop illegal immigration. His past voting record, comment that he thinks a border fence is offensive, and failure to support going after employers who hire illegals (refuses to sign the SAVE Act) are just a few of the many reasons I can't support Paul. Personally, I have other issues with Paul but I'll spare you the details. Rest assured though, I will not be voting on a pro-amnesty candidate.
    I am going to write in Tancredo or Romney.

Our only hope will now be with congress and the senate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast