Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: delegates

Quote Originally Posted by jazzloversinc
    No..but we might just get his undeclared delegates...and that will work.
    Work for what?

Do you believe that Ron Paul has a chance of being the GOP nominee?

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Lets work on the ones who are coming up for election . <snip>
    Agree. Our Democratic congress did NOT pass an amnesty even though our pro-amnesty President would have signed it. They didn't because so many Freshman Democrats were elected on pro-enforcement platforms. Harry Mitchell, D-Ariz, comes to mind. Keep electing pro-enforcement patriots, whatever their party.

Also, remember that now illegal immigration is on many minds. There was a time when it was an invisible issue. No more.

And, we can act locally in other ways. I went to a construction site, asked for the foreman, and asked him if the ICE had been there earlier in the day. When he said no, I pretended to be puzzled, then turned away. He tried to pump me for information. I told him, quite honestly, that I didn't know anything.

I did not impersonate a law enforcement officer. I carried a large camera, as if I were a newsman.

Sure, such venting is in the end too small to make any difference. But I had to do something to stay sane.
    No matter how cynical you are, you can't keep up.* --Lily Tomlin

xyz
    And, we can act locally in other ways. I went to a construction site, asked for the foreman, and asked him if the ICE had been there earlier in the day. When he said no, I pretended to be puzzled, then turned away. He tried to pump me for information. I told him, quite honestly, that I didn't know anything.
    I did not impersonate a law enforcement officer. I carried a large camera, as if I were a newsman.
    Sure, such venting is in the end too small to make any difference. But I had to do something to stay sane.
    I am going to write in Tancredo and vote for every Good Candidate on the ballot..Bush was pro amnesty but ..with a hostile Congress..Amnasty? No Way Jose!

Quote Originally Posted by dad3war8ucks
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY

Lets work on the ones who are coming up for election . <snip>
    Agree. Our Democratic congress did NOT pass an amnesty even though our pro-amnesty President would have signed it. They didn't because so many Freshman Democrats were elected on pro-enforcement platforms. Harry Mitchell, D-Ariz, comes to mind. Keep electing pro-enforcement patriots, whatever their party.

Also, remember that now illegal immigration is on many minds. There was a time when it was an invisible issue. No more.

That is hilarious-----and such a good idea!!!

I believe on Amazon they even sell hats/teeshirts that say ICE and Border Patrol.

Someone posted a comment on another site.........He said that in their neighborhood there was a lot of construction in the area----and they suspected a LOT of illegals working on the sites.

They went to the Housing Committee and said that they wanted to start a community clean up effort to pick up the trash. They called themselves "Involved Community Efforts" and got some hats and teeshirts to represent the name of their new group "ICE". Every day, for a week they would all get together around those construction sites to pick up trash. By the end of the week, they noticed that there were hardly any illegals working there!!!!

Great idea.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Dolly3275
    I believe on Amazon they even sell hats/teeshirts that say ICE and Border Patrol.

Someone posted a comment on another site.........He said that in their neighborhood there was a lot of construction in the area----and they suspected a LOT of illegals working on the sites.

They went to the Housing Committee and said that they wanted to start a community clean up effort to pick up the trash. They called themselves "Involved Community Efforts" and got some hats and teeshirts to represent the name of their new group "ICE". Every day, for a week they would all get together around those construction sites to pick up trash. By the end of the week, they noticed that there were hardly any illegals working there!!!!
    Now that's what I call ingenuity! Inspiring!

Let's face the facts: this is likely to be a Dem year anyway.

Obama raised $7 million in two days this week, while conservative activists are booing the presumptive Republican nominee McCain.

About twice as many liberals and Dems have voted than Republicans so far in the primaries.

People are tired of 8 years of an unpopular Republican president. The Dems have the "change" argument big time.

The Dems will likely expand their majorities in the House and Senate.

Bottom line: We have to work on conservative, pro-enforcement politicians both nationally and in the states -- to stop the liberal agenda including amnesty.

As Rush says, it doesn't matter who is elected prez as it will be Hillary/Obama/McCain. We have to limit the damage over the next four years, work on the House & Senate & state legislators. Vote for them, even if you don't vote for president.

Don't sit this election out -- vote for conservatives in House & Senate and state legislatures to act as a bulwark.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234