Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Molly Maids cleaning service

Sounds like they're just another employer of (likely) illegals, and this outfit is a national chain. A friend of mine who uses their service told me that last week they sent two Hispanic women to clean his house. One couldn't speak any English, the other only a few words. Now if that was me, I would've sent them packing and called the company immediately. Unfortunately, my friend continues to ignore the illegal immigration situation. I believe he thinks there's something unseemly in voicing opposition to it. He would rather suffer the inconvenience of not being able to communicate with someone in his home than say anything.

I'm going to call the company tomorrow and complain. I won't divulge his identity, but I'm not going to stay silent about this. Others who have an office in their area might want to check them out.

It's one thing to not want to voice opposition to it and quite another to continue to support and condone it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    It's one thing to not want to voice opposition to it and quite another to continue to support and condone it.
    I agree! NO ONE steps a foot on my property that is not legal and does not speak English fluently. It's in all of my contracts. They break that contract and some one is hurt they get sued big time. Here in CA they illegals were trying to get workman's comp benefits. I wouldn't let ANYONE I had doubts about on my property.

My landlord had an illegal, who barely spoke English, try to sue him. He claimed he took a fall on his property. Of course the dummy tried two years after the alleged fall. Statues of limitations. If they get workman's comp benefits just wait and see the false law suits. Be careful ladies and gentlemen. Every in road they get just adds to your cost and liability.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I agree...send them home. Refuse the service!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

My boyfriend and I had a painting company come to our house to give us an estimate for painting the interior of our home.

The first question I asked him was: "Are all your employees here legally, and do they all speak fluent English?". He assured me that the answer to both was yes.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Frankly, I'm fed up with people meekly accepting this kind of treatment. As far as I'm concerned, they contribute to the problem as assuredly as those actively working to undermine our country. Maybe not on the same scale, but, at the very least, they're giving tacit approval of such business practices. Their passivity impacts us all.

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    Frankly, I'm fed up with people meekly accepting this kind of treatment. As far as I'm concerned, they contribute to the problem as assuredly as those actively working to undermine our country. Maybe not on the same scale, but, at the very least, they're giving tacit approval of such business practices. Their passivity impacts us all.
    That's it.

There are some people, just by their nature, wouldn't be much of a vocal activist.

Those shy ones do not have to do anything more than just not give their money to these people. They don't have to say why or do anything other than just don't do business with them.

We had a horrible hail storm come through here a couple of years ago, almost every house in town got a new roof - except us. Right after the storm, the town was flooded with roofing contractors who left their cards, or visited with us - they all had a truck load of illegals working for them.

With all the rain we have had this year, we haven't had a leak yet - knocking on wood.

Thanks for bringing this topic up Saki.I have an interesting story about a large maid service company that I'd like to pass along-My nephews girlfriend got hired on at a maid service and told us she didn't stay on long because she got tired of the MONTHLY TB tests the company was making ALL the employees take! Here is an American kid "doing jobs Americans just won't do" she left not because of the work but because she didn't know what all she was being exposed to.
    People are allowing this into their homes and it needs to stop!

And you believe them? Yes, I can write the English language (I had Any instead of And)

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    My boyfriend and I had a painting company come to our house to give us an estimate for painting the interior of our home.

The first question I asked him was: "Are all your employees here legally, and do they all speak fluent English?". He assured me that the answer to both was yes.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Thanks for bringing this topic up Saki.I have an interesting story about a large maid service company that I'd like to pass along-My nephews girlfriend got hired on at a maid service and told us she didn't stay on long because she got tired of the MONTHLY TB tests the company was making ALL the employees take! Here is an American kid "doing jobs Americans just won't do" she left not because of the work but because she didn't know what all she was being exposed to.
    People are allowing this into their homes and it needs to stop!
    Exactly!! If you keep shutting your eyes...then by all means...
    THINK OF YOUR KIDS!!!!!! Stop hiring these people for your kids sake, ESPECIALLY!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast