Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    They should call that maid company-" Merry Illegals."
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    They should call that maid company-" Merry Illegals."
    Or Felices Criadas.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Any you believe them?

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    My boyfriend and I had a painting company come to our house to give us an estimate for painting the interior of our home.

The first question I asked him was: "Are all your employees here legally, and do they all speak fluent English?". He assured me that the answer to both was yes.
    In this case, yes. I believed him. Mainly because when I asked the question he looked completely perplexed...like he had no idea what I was talking about. Illegal immigration isn't a problem around here (yet).
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

JAK
    Any you believe them?

My boyfriend and I had a painting company come to our house to give us an estimate for painting the interior of our home.

The first question I asked him was: "Are all your employees here legally, and do they all speak fluent English?". He assured me that the answer to both was yes.
    In this case, yes. I believed him. Mainly because when I asked the question he looked completely perplexed...like he had no idea what I was talking about. Illegal immigration isn't a problem around here (yet).
    LOL... the look on his face, must have been a "wonderful" thing to see!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here in L.A. I see the Merry Maid vans (and others) all over town....the girls are packed in like sardines and most of them look like they just crossed the border an hour ago. These women are mostly living 20-30 in an apt so you can imagine how unhygienic their living conditions are!

Where is ICE???

Any you believe them?

You know that is possible. I remember when I first started posting on the internet against illegal immigration, most of the people in the country were very insulting to me. They just couldn't believe the things those of us in the border states were saying.

I specifically remember someone from W VA being exceptionally protective of the 'poor hardworking, friendly, kind, family oriented, illegals' and how mean spirited and racist I was. Guess they know better now.

The tune has changed as the flood moved across the land.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I can assure you, these girls employed by Merry Maids are ALL illegals.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Then why doesn't someone call ICE or report them?

Also, a family of mine RUNS a maid service and she employes mostly white women who ALL SPEAK english and are citizens..

I find it weird that when the illegals came, all of a sudden all these 'new' jobs that never existed just sorta sprang into being.....

but we should report them..

Quote Originally Posted by wolfbaby
    Thanks for bringing this topic up Saki.I have an interesting story about a large maid service company that I'd like to pass along-My nephews girlfriend got hired on at a maid service and told us she didn't stay on long because she got tired of the MONTHLY TB tests the company was making ALL the employees take! Here is an American kid "doing jobs Americans just won't do" she left not because of the work but because she didn't know what all she was being exposed to.
    People are allowing this into their homes and it needs to stop!
    Those people are the reason americans won't do those jobs. Who in their right mind would send their children to go work with 50 illegals who work for less than anybody should be expected, don't speak english, and haven't been imunized? If there are jobs in this country that 'Americans won't do' it is because illegals pushed them out.

I have worked with a few of those people in the past and there is no way to communicate with them, unless they want a free ride.
    They spray furniture polish on mirrors and so forth. Anyone who doesn't know how to wipe their own butt should not be cleaning anyone's house.

Lock your doors to Merry Maids. Hire Americans only.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast