Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More Good news for Tennessee

They have arrested a man and a woman who go to the border and smuggle people here for $1,300 to $1,800 per person. They took the drivers licenses away..are working on making the drivers test in English Only..are working to get them off TennCare...etc. The State Legislators I think have had enough...Don't think the good ol' boys appreciated the demonstrators marching around in the Mexican flag

Those demonstrations have really worked in our favor. The streets I drive on to get home are not nearly as crowded either. I really think these illegals are starting to get scared despite all of the rhetoric. Georgia is passing laws and they are already moving out of State.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I hope every state takes Geogia's lead. Hopefully it will start to fan out into different states!

the only way we can fight the federal government is through the states using the Constitution ... that's why it is so IMPORTANT that we elect the right people to our state governments. Maybe we might get lucky and have someone that will stand up for us ... I petitioned the governor of Alabama to make a stand for state's rights and the rights of citizens to no avail
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

You know....the most amazing thing has happened here....there are almost no illegal aliens around here anymore. No more at Golden Corral for 4 days in a row. Almost none at Wal-Mart last three times I've been there. One day they were here and everywhere...then last Wednesday the day ICE announced the IPCO 1000 illegal round up....PoofBeGone.

It was the most wonderful feeling....I don't know how to explain it except that it felt like we had our country back.

I don't know where they went...or if they are just laying low....and will pop out again...but the reaction I think to the ICE work in Charlotte reached here in Eastern North Carolina almost 4 hours from Charlotte.

Just think if our INS, ICE, DHS had been doing their job the past 5 years...we wouldn't have this problem.

Keep the Heat on Everybody!

Then Illegal Aliens......PoofBeGone!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I really think those demonstrations backfired. We had a Town Hall meeting tonight and there was a lot of talk about making changes at the State level. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN US Congress) was supposed to be there and so was Chris Simcox. Anyway, it was a great learning experience and I think enough people are talking to the State Government to get some changes made. They said they put partisanship down after the demonstrations.

I think all of us are going to be able to make the most changes at the State level. There is a lot that can be done there.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I'll admit, I also was in a Walmart on Monday and there was only a few, which here is really out of the ordinary.

We'll see, I have been out and about, but sometimes I do not always pay attention to other people, with a 12 year old and and 8 year old, kind of distracts me!!

I'm looking forward to Monday, I'm going to go all around and see that it's going to be like. My husband says they few people he works with (they have green cards), he knows will not miss work for this boycott. So, I am beginning to think that a lot of these people will not likely miss work, maybe the high school and college kids might, as they are pretty obnoxious for the most part, but I am beginning to think that the adults will not be willing to risk their livelyhood.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    I really think those demonstrations backfired. We had a Town Hall meeting tonight and there was a lot of talk about making changes at the State level. Marsha Blackburn (R-TN US Congress) was supposed to be there and so was Chris Simcox. Anyway, it was a great learning experience and I think enough people are talking to the State Government to get some changes made. They said they put partisanship down after the demonstrations.

I think all of us are going to be able to make the most changes at the State level. There is a lot that can be done there.
    that's good news to me! we need Patriots in the state to take back our rights under the Constitution ... that's why I keep asking everyone to rally the troops so when the call comes they will be ready

I was at a friends office to today when her cousin called back in to say she had passed a bus/van pullled over by the police and there were about 20 Mexicans sitting on the side of the road -- she said she knew it would make me happy! I'm wondering if they took them to the illegal detention center
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Hey americanelizabeth I'm a college student LOL....

Just kidding, it should be a fun day may 1st Im looking forward to it.

Amazing what just a little pressure from ICE can do.

Now I have this idea. I know ICE does these raids with lots of personnel and planning. That's OK. But I bet now that they have the illegals attention they could send out agents one to a business and just have them walk in the door in uniform. I bet guys would be bailing out the windows...really. Even if not caught they would leave because of no place to work.

I hope ICE keeps these illegal busts going, what a relief to know that all of these illegals are scared senseless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast