Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    I wish I could say the same thing for Illinois, but unfortunately, this State is owned by the Liberal crooks. We have the highest percentage of Illegals in Mid-West and the crooked politicians will not do a dame thing about it.

Even a Republican sellout wont say a dame thing. It's becoming more and more like Mexifornia.

I wish things were different.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

I hate to admit this to you, but Illinois was the tail end of a joke at the Town Hall meeting tonight. We were discussing how we were going to handle the influx from Georgia after they passed their laws and the speaker from FAIR said to send them to Illinois..It's an illegal friendly state.

We have our problems in Tennessee with illegals, but sometimes common sense does prevail down here (Hey, still no state income taxes!!). I am actually starting to have some faith with having our magnets removed. I feel for you all in Illinois. It's a Chicago driven state and the rest of you just have to go along for the ride.

We had an awesome tax revolt a few years back. It made National news and there were books written about it. Tennesseans are somewhat stubborn. Our Liberal Governor will be gone next election..we kept Al Gore out of office...and we will make sure Frist doesn't make it either
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

The State Senate of CA, led by traitorous Mexican agent, Gloria Romero, voted today to support the illegal alien boycott on May 1. No doubt the Assembly will follow suit. Can you believe that crap? The CA state legislature supports the illegal alien lawbreakers, who are trying to cripple the state. These lawmakers are supposed to be supporting for the real citizens of CA, not the criminal illegal aliens and reconquista traitors.
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    USCitizen I am referring to the college and high schools students who are the children of illegals, they have this snotty cockiness, which comes from being groomed to hate Americans and hate this country, even though most of them were born here.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CA lawmakers supporting illegal aliens boycott is a travesty. I am sure the citizens of that state are at their wits end as they are most certainly overrun with illegals. Some said they would even walkout with them on Monday.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

let them support the illegals -- WE have and support OUR Constitution and our forefathers made provisions for people and politicans like these, it's called TREASON .... I think it's about time we started using what they died to give us
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Good luck getting Texas to do anything.

Texas is run from the WH -

If Georgia get by with their laws - I may rethink moving from Texas to Ga.

Hey, maybe we could just have a musical chair type country -

"When the music stops, try to settle in a state with some sane legislators."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Trixie...Georgia has met some opposition. For example, the ACLU was suing them for enorcing everyone who votes to have a valid photo ID. This would cost people $9.00 so they considered it discrimmination. However, the Georgia legislature said "Hey, we'll give the ID for free if you sign something that says you can't afford it"

They got it through with no problems after that. Creative thinking is needed to fight all of the interest groups.

I am proud of Georgia and Tennessee looks to be following suit
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Trixie...Georgia has met some opposition. For example, the ACLU was suing them for enorcing everyone who votes to have a valid photo ID. This would cost people $9.00 so they considered it discrimmination. However, the Georgia legislature said "Hey, we'll give the ID for free if you sign something that says you can't afford it"

They got it through with no problems after that. Creative thinking is needed to fight all of the interest groups.

I am proud of Georgia and Tennessee looks to be following suit
    The ACLU... what a joke! They really need to take American out of their name.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Would Schwarzenneger have to sign this resolution by their Senate and House? That would be interesting.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast