Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the members of the California legislature is going to report to work so they can get paid ... if they believe in the "cause" so much, let them go without pay.

I posted this on another thread, but I'm posting it here also

again, PLEASE call your STATE capitol and DEMAND that the state stands up for state's rights and it's citizens -- rally the troops so when the call comes, they wll step forward. And apparently, y'all need to call the governor of the State of Alabama and ask him to send out that call as proposed by the Alabama Coalition for State's Rights -- because the request was ignored

P.S., I forgot to add, we need this done BEFORE the State elections -- because who we put in office will determine our fate
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    the members of the California legislature is going to report to work so they can get paid ... if they believe in the "cause" so much, let them go without pay.

I posted this on another thread, but I'm posting it here also

again, PLEASE call your STATE capitol and DEMAND that the state stands up for state's rights and it's citizens -- rally the troops so when the call comes, they wll step forward. And apparently, y'all need to call the governor of the State of Alabama and ask him to send out that call as proposed by the Alabama Coalition for State's Rights -- because the request was ignored

P.S., I forgot to add, we need this done BEFORE the State elections -- because who we put in office will determine our fate
    Tennessee has messed up but am sensing they are going to get back on track. I believe all of the states in the SouthEast will get it back on track. Minus Florida of course. I think Virginia will follow suit and then the Liberals in the MidWest might make some headway as long as they are not near Chicago.

Pester..pester..and pester again your State's governments. It will work...I have to believe it will work. California is gone until we get it in control in our states. Pester, pester, and pester!! Just remember to do it with a smile Just not a smilicon!!!
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

Quote Originally Posted by ArticleIV
    Tennessee has messed up but am sensing they are going to get back on track. I believe all of the states in the SouthEast will get it back on track. Minus Florida of course. I think Virginia will follow suit and then the Liberals in the MidWest might make some headway as long as they are not near Chicago.

Pester..pester..and pester again your State's governments. It will work...I have to believe it will work. California is gone until we get it in control in our states. Pester, pester, and pester!! Just remember to do it with a smile Just not a smilicon!!!

California is long gone and I believe Florida is a lost cause too ....

I'm glad to see you believe the state government is the way to go I hope you contact the Alabama capitol

I'm thinking once we get the Congress back, California should be denied a seat, they have so many reps in Congress because of the illegals and that's unconstitutional. Their electoral votes are unconstitutional too ...
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by Mamie

California is long gone and I believe Florida is a lost cause too ....

I'm glad to see you believe the state government is the way to go I hope you contact the Alabama capitol

I'm thinking once we get the Congress back, California should be denied a seat, they have so many reps in Congress because of the illegals and that's unconstitutional. Their electoral votes are unconstitutional too ...
    I never thought about how California is unconstitutional. They get what? 20 some odd electoral votes and have open voting.

My co-workers in Tennesse all say "let them have California" On some levels I understand but as a matter of principle I totally disagree.

I am in Tennessee but Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee need to stick together on this because laws in one state may cause a flood in another. That is semi-selfish thinking I know. If one part of the country can get hold of this then it can spread. Demagnatize!! Really, that is all it takes...to demagnatize. I am getting into this pretty deeply now and we may be able to demagnatize without even mentioning illegal immigration.
    <div>"You know your country is dying when you have to make a distinction between what is moral and ethical, and what is legal." -- John De Armond</div>

I never thought about how California is unconstitutional. They get what? 20 some odd electoral votes and have open voting.

My co-workers in Tennesse all say "let them have California" On some levels I understand but as a matter of principle I totally disagree.

I am in Tennessee but Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, and Tennessee need to stick together on this because laws in one state may cause a flood in another. That is semi-selfish thinking I know. If one part of the country can get hold of this then it can spread. Demagnatize!! Really, that is all it takes...to demagnatize. I am getting into this pretty deeply now and we may be able to demagnatize without even mentioning illegal immigration.
    the thing about letting them have California is we'll have more border to worry about!

I was glad to see Georgia taking a stand and like you, I hope all the southern states stick together -- and for me that includes the Carolina's, some of my family migrated from there. Too bad we couldn't all band together and go from state capitol to state capitol.

I'm going to contact the legislative office here and find out about political rallies that the state candidates are having and make immigration, illegal invasion and border security an issue ...

We may want to share info on that. Our States need to stick together. Tennessee is the Volunteer State and that is because of a similar situation. We need unity before States like Florida and California can be helped. I think Illinois is gone, but the rest of the Midwest will be there.

BTW: I forgot about the Carolinas!! They both are having immigration issues and think North Carolina is getting more crime per capita by illegals than any other state.

Let's not let our school systems go to the Californian level!!!

I've been seeing N.C. tags with Mexicans lately, I think they have a big problem. Nope, we can't forget about the Carolina's -- South Carolina was the 'Battleground of Freedom' and had it not been for the brave men of North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia, we might not have won the American Revolution. A lot of this country's greatest heroes are from there and I'm sure their blood and determination is still there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123