Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

the answer

What is machismo....was a rhetorical question.

Sorry to say, but the illegals amount to a MOD EDIT - please refrain from speaking in such a manner on ALIPAC.

most wanted are hispanics, it's part of the growing numbers usually we see criminals in the lower income neighboorhoods, that is where they live. It has nothing to do with race, heritage, whatever. White,black it doesnt matter they can commit horrible crimes as well. The problem is that the crimes are happening. Coming from Mexico does not equal that you are a criminal or in the mindset of killing people etc. Texas is like that most of the wanted are hispanic/latino(whatever). But again the problem is not so much who is doing it race/ethnic/culture wise it's that it is happeing period.

Machismo is seen as a man who feels superior to women, he wants to dominate them, believes they can't work etc...basically a sexist. It is seen a lot in Mexico, and some men bring it here. But there are non-Hispanics who are sexist as well...still not an excuse to commit crimes.

If you commit crimes you should go to jail pay the consequences, if you are illegal and commit crimes, it's the same thing...and then get deported.

Why our gov't should secure the border, Americans will go to jail and stay there Illegals will get deported and come back. Huge problem...

Well call me an eliteist but dangit!! I ONLY WANT AMERICANS IN OUR PRISONS! Get rid of the illegals already here and STOP any more from coming in. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Aracely
    most wanted are hispanics, it's part of the growing numbers usually we see criminals in the lower income neighboorhoods, that is where they live. It has nothing to do with race, heritage, whatever. White,black it doesnt matter they can commit horrible crimes as well. The problem is that the crimes are happening. Coming from Mexico does not equal that you are a criminal or in the mindset of killing people etc. Texas is like that most of the wanted are hispanic/latino(whatever). But again the problem is not so much who is doing it race/ethnic/culture wise it's that it is happeing period.

Machismo is seen as a man who feels superior to women, he wants to dominate them, believes they can't work etc...basically a sexist. It is seen a lot in Mexico, and some men bring it here. But there are non-Hispanics who are sexist as well...still not an excuse to commit crimes.

If you commit crimes you should go to jail pay the consequences, if you are illegal and commit crimes, it's the same thing...and then get deported.

Why our gov't should secure the border, Americans will go to jail and stay there Illegals will get deported and come back. Huge problem...
    Being a criminal comes in many forms: using false documentation, stealing someones identity, drinking and driving, car accidents, especially without insurance. I wonder if that is why Mexican families have so many children, so they always have a spare. Americans only have one or two kids and they hold them near and dear to their hearts, I don't see that with Mexican families. If they did, they would never allow their kids to cross a desert or drive in a car without a seat belt.

Re: ok Latino

Quote Originally Posted by jonhaloi
    Ok, Latino...

The vast majority of people on the most wanted lists in California are Latino.

They have latin surnames. I'm not going to get into splitting hairs about what is hispanic, latino, whatever. That is not the point and most of you know what I mean.

The vast majority of people on the most wanted lists have ties to countries south of the US.

Is it machismo?
    Who are you talking to, JON, about splitting hairs?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Neese while you are right criminals are anything from killing people to identity fraud. I don't think it fair to assume Mexicans have large families for those reasons. And having a lot of children more than two does not mean you love them less. I consider myself an American, but I was born in Mexico. I want to have four children does that make me unAmerican. Does that make me more Mexican...It does not make sense and it is a statement with out any back up. My uncle has 6 kids...all American, he is an immigrant(legal), he is not teaching them to be criminals. Does taht make him unAmerican. To assume large families are just for Mexicans as you say is ignorant and to say that "Americans" only have one or two is liek saying that those who have more are not American. The number of children people have does not classify them to a nationality.

Illegal Hispanics have such a high rate of crime because that is how they were raised. They have no family values, and grew up in lawless countries. They have no respect for our laws, because they broke several by entering, residing, and stealing jobs from Americans. Not to mention all the benefits they steal from us taxpayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Aracely
    Neese while you are right criminals are anything from killing people to identity fraud. I don't think it fair to assume Mexicans have large families for those reasons. And having a lot of children more than two does not mean you love them less. I consider myself an American, but I was born in Mexico. I want to have four children does that make me unAmerican. Does that make me more Mexican...It does not make sense and it is a statement with out any back up. My uncle has 6 kids...all American, he is an immigrant(legal), he is not teaching them to be criminals. Does taht make him unAmerican. To assume large families are just for Mexicans as you say is ignorant and to say that "Americans" only have one or two is liek saying that those who have more are not American. The number of children people have does not classify them to a nationality.
    My point is this: most white people only have families that they can afford. Mexican families come to the US saying that they "want a better way of life" and because they cannot support their families in Mexico. First of all, don't have so many kids if you can't afford them, and secondly, don't come to the US looking for free education, healthcare, food, housing etc... it is irresponsible. I would love to have a dozen kids myself, but it is not fair to the kids, or to the community. If Mexicans love their children so much, why do they allow them to cross the desert, be in a car without a car seat or baby seat, to let the teenagers do criminal things or to join a gang? If that was my kid, they would be in for some trouble, and let me tell you, it is the parents' responsibility to watch the kids, not the communitie's responsibility.

I think that with illegal immigration we are getting the worst element coming from south of the border. No disrespect intended, but it is kind of like if we emptied out our inner cities with all of their attendant crime, violence, drug problems, and sent them south of the border. I am sure that would make the crime rate spike and a lot of "Americans" would be on their wanted lists. I am not saying that being poor makes one a criminal; I am saying that with illegal immigration, we are getting a large criminal element that would not be here if they had to undergo background checks and screenings, and they are more concentrated in certain areas. Now, these criminals are adding to the crime problem that we already had with our own citizens.

NEESE
    It's not a white issue.
    It's most Americans choosing not to have overly large families if they can't afford to raise WITHOUT government assistance.

That's why 'welfare/entitlements' are so destructive to our society. Cradle to grave only teaches people to take and not work to create.
    The generational welfare syndrome, so to speak. The cycle never ends. Just as we're finally beginning to break it, these globalist/open borders gang are IMPORTING yet another group to take the place of our home grown group who are finally wising up and breaking the cycle.

It's quite American {no matter color or heritage} for us to increase our families according to our income as we're very concerned about being able to afford a decent life with a good education including higher education. I've found our attitude & decisions concerning this to be nationally inclusive.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast