Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Movie against illegals??!?

I heard about this on the John and Ken show. They were interviewing the filmmaker. Apparently he had hired a bunch of illegals to help him with the fence on his ranch and they were telling him stories about how bad it was to get here. He didn't believe some of the wild things they told him - things such as "rape trees" where the coyotes will hang the panties of their rape victims. As a filmmaker, he was interested and went down to see for himself. He was astonished at the misinformation he as an LA and US citizen had been fed and made a movie about it. Things like the Minutemen's purpose down there, things like the trash left by illegals.

http://www.bordermovie.com/

Sounds like a good movie that I intend to watch!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

This movie has been out for a while now and the producers still cannot find anyone willing to distribute it in theatres nationwide.

That's why they have to depend on people purchasing the DVD or hosting screenings in various cities to get the word out about the border.

Just goes to show how extreme political correctness has cowed the Hollywood filmmaking industry. No one wants to be blacklisted as a "racist." Cowards.

What's the name of the movie and do you have a link to their site?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    What's the name of the movie and do you have a link to their site?
    The link is above in the opening post of this thread.

I guess I need another cup of coffee.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

I've heard it's a good movie and will be getting a copy of it.
    I live on the border so I'm bound to like it.
    I've had drug smugglers running from the BP turn into my place with bales of marijuana in their car, human smugglers left a motorhome here with a dead body in it. Trash and clothes left behind.
    What you will see in the movie is true life on the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have the movie. Give yourself about and hour and 50 minutes. It starts out a little slow giving you background but by the end you really get it. There is another movie out there too, but I can't remember the name of it.

Chris Brouchard showed his documentary "The Border" to Congress by the end only about five people stayed. He said across the board they just don't care. That was quite a while ago but some have watched it sense and are stepping up to the plate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Chris Brouchard showed his documentary "The Border" to Congress by the end only about five people stayed. He said across the board they just don't care. That was quite a while ago but some have watched it sense and are stepping up to the plate.
    I just don't understand. It's - i'm ... what do you say to this? A handful of the many travesties of their inaction is staring at them in the face, and they just turn their backs and leave??? Maybe if more of their constituents see it they'll start to care.

April
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I've heard it's a good movie and will be getting a copy of it.
    I live on the border so I'm bound to like it.
    I've had drug smugglers running from the BP turn into my place with bales of marijuana in their car, human smugglers left a motorhome here with a dead body in it. Trash and clothes left behind.
    What you will see in the movie is true life on the border.
    I am going to get a copy as well! Stay safe MD.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast