Quote Originally Posted by thedude
Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
Chris Brouchard showed his documentary "The Border" to Congress by the end only about five people stayed. He said across the board they just don't care. That was quite a while ago but some have watched it sense and are stepping up to the plate.
I just don't understand. It's - i'm ... what do you say to this? A handful of the many travesties of their inaction is staring at them in the face, and they just turn their backs and leave??? Maybe if more of their constituents see it they'll start to care.
I think this was before the CIR bill. Once the senate phones shut down I think they started getting the message. But now they know we know and they are just ignoring us. Not all. The Save Act by Congressman Heath Schuler is a good sign that people are picking this problem up. When Tom Tancredo said he was retiring from the House, he said it was because some of the young Congressmembers were picking up the ball and running with it.

We have to keep the issue up front. Even if the MSM won't do it, Glenn Beck will. When tragic events happen like the Minnesota bus accident, I make sure that he is aware of it. These guys can't do all the work themselves. We have to feed the information to them even if they get it a few times. It makes their work easier.