Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Moving to an area where American culture is valued

I'm a New Mexico native. I have lived here my whole life. I'm 23 and little by little I have become turned off by what is happening in my state. Illegal immigration and the catering to Hispanics both legal and illegal has truly turned me off. I'm an American of Hispanic descent but I believe in America first and I don't believe in using race as a merit. I never used my race as a means to finance my college education and the only Hispanic related group I affliate with is You Don't Speak For Me which was founded by the wonderful Col. Al Rodriguez the group speaks for American Hispanics against illegal immigration.
    My state has become flooded with illegal immigration and the educational system caters to illegals, race-based organizations and last year an Air Force veteran Peter Lynch was arrested and tried for taking down a Mexican flag at the University of New Mexico. UNM and other public universities are flooded with professors who continually Americans of European descent and the bash our culture and way of life. Liberal professors are not kind to conservative Americans.
    A few months back I visited Nashville, TN. I know illegal immigration has effected different areas of the United States. But I feelNashville is a place where American culture is still valued. ? I have heard stories illegal immigration being a problem there but I feel Americans there still have a sense of pride and respect for our coutry.
    I'm considering moving there sometime within in the next year.

Is there anyone who feels the same way I do.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    DONT COME TO FLORIDA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    DONT COME TO FLORIDA
    I won't. One of my friends went to law school there and he hated being there for three years. The only reason he came back to New Mexico is because his mom is in bad shape but he has said he would like moving somewhere out of the Southwest too.

I've moved around some in my life so the best that I can say is to try and spend some more time there before you move to be sure you really like it there, ask yourself how this will effect your family. Look at jobs, weather, schooling and whatever may be important to you. Lots of little things to check before you make a move like this.
    But I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've lived in Texas nearly 30 years and it still holds true American values
    but I must admit there are areas that are falling I would predict within
    20 years Texas will be much like California, my opinion.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    I've moved around some in my life so the best that I can say is to try and spend some more time there before you move to be sure you really like it there, ask yourself how this will effect your family. Look at jobs, weather, schooling and whatever may be important to you. Lots of little things to check before you make a move like this.
    But I wish you the best in whatever you decide to do.
    I agree I do plan to do some more research. I have some friends who live outside of Nashville and they have worked in the music industry for almost 15 years and they love the area. I do worry about jobs. I have a business degree but I know sometimes they always want people with more experience.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I've lived in Texas nearly 30 years and it still holds true American values
    but I must admit there are areas that are falling I would predict within
    20 years Texas will be much like California, my opinion.
    Years ago when I was little there seemed to be a lot of American pride. But in the past 8 years things have really gone down the drain here. I'm really turned off by a lot of the American citizens here. Many are very liberal and have anti-American views. I have many relatives who play the race card all the time to get what they want. I have white friends who have been victimized and disenfranchished due to racism my legal Hispancis and U.S. born Hispanics.

Re: Moving to an area where American culture is valued

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    A few months back I visited Nashville, TN. But I feelNashville is a place where American culture is still valued. ? I have heard stories illegal immigration being a problem there but I feel Americans there still have a sense of pride and respect for our coutry.
    I'm considering moving there sometime within in the next year.

Is there anyone who feels the same way I do.
    Certainly. I'll be moving to a southeastern state in the future for those reasons as well. Don't know which one just yet, but I'll do some investigating into demographics and such before I make the move.
    "We had to fight the enemy without in the Falklands. We always have to be aware of the enemy within, which is much more difficult to fight and more dangerous to liberty." - Margaret Thatcher

Welcome to ALIPAC black_phoebe

Florida is all but a Banana republic... forclosed houses that were built on top of sand, shoddy workmenship by Illegal Aliens and everyone wonders what happened... jobs are scarce and for every job that opens there are 50 people that show up for an interview

Illegal Aliens have infested the state as well as well as Cubans pulling onto our beaches under the wet foot dry foot policy

Stay away from Orlando ... the crime rate is SKY Rocketing as well as in the Southern counties

Robberys are up, crime is soring ... but hey, we are the ones being bleed dry to pay for it all

Last one out... turn out the lights

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast