Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Id love to move to New Hampshire.

http://www.freestateproject.org/
    Ron Paul 2012

BarackObama.com, says, "To remove incentives to enter the country illegally, we need to crack down on employers that hire undocumented immigrants."

Quote Originally Posted by browneyes106
    Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    I've lived in Texas nearly 30 years and it still holds true American values
    but I must admit there are areas that are falling I would predict within
    20 years Texas will be much like California, my opinion.
    Years ago when I was little there seemed to be a lot of American pride. But in the past 8 years things have really gone down the drain here. I'm really turned off by a lot of the American citizens here. Many are very liberal and have anti-American views. I have many relatives who play the race card all the time to get what they want. I have white friends who have been victimized and disenfranchished due to racism my legal Hispancis and U.S. born Hispanics.
    I am so sorry you feel like you have to leave the place where you were born and raised just to get away from this invasion. My heart goes out to you.

Browneyes, I empathize with you, and hope you'll find a place to be at peace. However, I have to say that by people moving away from their homes because they feel they are being pushed out, is not going to change this situation. By leaving, you are giving in to them. This is what happened in southern California and look how that turned out. The illegal aliens are all over this nation and eventually there will be no place to get away from this problem and eventually you're going to have to stand up to them. My advice, if you can, is to stay and fight to retake your community. Organize with others in your state who feel the same way you do and make more people aware of the problem. Make some noise. Haunt your state representatives with letters, calls and visits until they change their ways.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Is there anyone who feels the same way I do.
    YES! I've felt this way for years in my own home state. If I had a choice, I'd have been out long ago.

You might want to look at Idaho. It's still conservative, the land is pristine, and the weather is not too bad. Winters can be a bit gloomy, and they do get some snow in the southern part of the state, but it only sticks for a few days.

It has not been invaded like most other states (yet) and they DO crack down on employers of IA's. The town with the most Hispanics is Nampa (even more than Boise- the capital) and even thats not bad compared to here. Also, you've got everything there but a beach. Lots of lakes, tons of rivers, deserts, forests-you name it. There are still places there where you can go find a remote place to do some target practice shooting without the "heat" coming down on you too. Also housing is still cheap. My dad got a 1750 square foot house on a 1/2 acre for $150k a few years ago.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Check into Oklahoma, remember they passed HB1804.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Browneyes, I empathize with you, and hope you'll find a place to be at peace. However, I have to say that by people moving away from their homes because they feel they are being pushed out, is not going to change this situation. By leaving, you are giving in to them. This is what happened in southern California and look how that turned out. The illegal aliens are all over this nation and eventually there will be no place to get away from this problem and eventually you're going to have to stand up to them. My advice, if you can, is to stay and fight to retake your community. Organize with others in your state who feel the same way you do and make more people aware of the problem. Make some noise. Haunt your state representatives with letters, calls and visits until they change their ways.
    I agree leaving won't change the situation. Illegals are pretty much everywhere but in New Mexico most American citizens are ok with them. In a way I'm equally disgusted with American citizens in my state just as I am with illegals.
    Many Hispanics in New Mexico whose families have been in the state for
    16 generations have very racist views and their attitude is that the world owes them something. Most of my relatives will cry racism to dodge personal responsibility. There are many poor whites in a lot of communities that are always ignored and disenfranchised. I'm also turned off by a lot of the Native American communities because there are have been many crimes that have been committed and Native have dodged those crimes. Many Native Americans cry racism and blame injustices from hundreds of years ago just to dodge personal responsibility. The people
    in a lot of communities are pro illegal and they are type that play the race card. People I was friends with high school and college had their educations financed through scholarships from Hispanic organizations. There are too many liberals and race card players in my state to make want to fight. The politics in New Mexico are very race based. New Mexico and the people don't make me want to stand up for them because they are American traitors.
    ProEnglish:The English Language Advocates
    http://www.proenglish.org/

There are too many liberals and race card players in my state to make want to fight. The politics in New Mexico are very race based. New Mexico and the people don't make me want to stand up for them because they are American traitors.
    Having a Gov like Richardson doesn't help the situation. I for one can't stand the politics in CA.

JAK
    I left California because I couldn't stand what it had become... I now live in Colorado and wasn't long before I could see the writing on the wall. Soon there will be no place to move to... UNLESS AMERICANS WAKE UP...
    So we have to keep trying to wake up the American people and hopefully get them to join Alipac and NumbersUsa.

Hoping someone else will get this job done...just won't do. ALL AMERICANS need to get involved and find out what is happening to our country and take a stand with the rest of us. When our government realizes we mean business...and we are united as one people...we can change things around!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I for one can't stand the politics in CA.
    Same here. But you know since California is giving foreign criminals MORE representation than American citizens, they are in violation of the Constitution and consequently have no authority over me. Their are many ways to quietly ignore the authority they try to impose on us.

GA is overrun, and crime and drugs and gang activity are soaring. We have some laws, but they are not being enforced, and no one is checking to see whether contractors are using E-verify.

I understand that South Carolina has some pretty strict new laws and with teeth to enforce them. Good weather, pretty beaches, friendly people. Except for Lindsay Graham.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast