Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've never been there either. I love to browse craigslist for real estate in Montana. One of these days I'll buy an acre or two way out in the middle of nowhere.

Does anyone know of a safe place to live outside of the US ?

Australia is a popular retirement destination for our military retirees. You cannot go there to work because they have strict limits on immigrants - however, if you are self-supporting you can retire there. I like the limits on immigrants.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I've heard Montana has more militias then any other state; and probably the first state that would secede from the Feds if things keep going in the current direction. Not sure if that is true or not, but MT. is very anti-dictatorship....
    MT was also on our short list of places to escape to when we escaped California. We found some problems with Butte that our new friend may also have. They are very very anti-outsider. Particularly my hubby and his accent. I had heard a lot of racial comments while there also. We had planned to stay two weeks and look at places to live, we stayed two days.

We are two weeks shy of being in Indiana for an entire year. When we first came here, our small town had very few illegals, what a difference a year makes. Those who still hold to our American values are as a whole a welcoming compassionate naive people. When there are only a handful of illegals, they see nothing wrong with it. It isn't until they are over run like the southwest that the truth becomes evident, then, as you know from your hometown, it is an army that becomes difficult to hold back. I sympathize with your plight, I was there last year. Unfortunately, when you can find a pocket of America left, it is not likely to stay that way.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234