Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I sent the message to Diane Feinstein and Barbara Boxer, my two Senators. Both responded, with Feinstein being a little more concerned. Boxer had the nerve to tell me she agreed that immigration was an issue and that she was working hard to secure more federal dollars to help with our budget issues.

I wrote Boxer again and told her that pushing for more taxpayer money to cover the cost of illegals was NOT a reasonable solution.

Also sent it to Zoe Lofgren, Representative for my district. She also replied with a form lettter that essentially said nothing.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

here, you live in California? I dont even bother to send anything to the two dikes, they sed nothing more than standard form letters back. I send alot of letters to Senator Frist and McCain which i recieved in return very good detailed letters addressing my issues. Frist office out them all have been very good in sending back detaied letter.

P

Send it to the PRESIDENT, herelegally. And, make sure to tell him that YOU are an Hispanic who came to our country LEGALLY.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

herelegally, please don't stop Please stay with us, and I'd especially like to say:

WELCOME TO ALIPAC AND THANK YOU.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    herelegally, please don't stop Please stay with us, and I'd especially like to say:

WELCOME TO ALIPAC AND THANK YOU.
    Thanks to you. I love this site---common sense is so uncommon everywhere else!

He's really NOT here Legally! I mean, he's here legally but he was ALWAYS from here!! I just misunderstood that in his first post!!! And, he's probably not HISPANIC EITHER!! PROCESS OF ELIMINATION!!!!

Sorry I got everyone confused, herelegally!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

"He's really NOT here Legally! "

No problem, Bootise! I am here legally but NOT here legally?? My dear, you should moonlight as a speech writer for Howard Dean or John Kerry.

Thanks!

AW SHUCKS!!!! YOUR NAME is "herelegally" and YOU are here legally but you were ALWAYS here legally because you are an AMERICAN who was BORN IN AMERICA. Is that better???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AW SHUCKS!!!! YOUR NAME is "herelegally" and YOU are here legally but you were ALWAYS here legally because you are an AMERICAN who was BORN IN AMERICA. Is that better???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Would you repeat that slowly.....and in Spanish?

Mais NON!! Je ne parle Espanol. Or, I REFUSE to speak Spanish!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast