Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome to ALIPAC BlueAngel50! Make sure to tell all your friends and family about ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueAngel50
    This is a fairly old link, and I hope it is pertinent. I tried to get the link smaller so it wouldn't stretch this board. Sure hope I did it right.

After reading this thread I guess my hopes may be dashed again that something might be done for American citizens. I live in central Florida. Previously from West Palm Beach area and before that South Florida. It no longer feels like home to me anywhere in this state.

Jobs for Americans are few and far between here, or so it seems. I have a lot of trouble with the figures given for the illegal aliens. I think that the 12 million given is more like 24 or 36 million.

A small fine will not work for these employers. Possibly if he\they were fined the ENTIRE amount he cheated and lied to achieve??? I know that will never happen but I am so angry.

Thanks for letting me vent a little. I am at the boiling point and this helps.

http://tinyurl.com/22dc54
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

I think this is just another dog and pony show. See, we're DOING something about illegal immigration! Now hurry up and sign this amnesty bill in my back pocket.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

My father and I were just discussing this last night while watching the news. Sure, the crackdown sounds all fine and dandy but WE KNOW it's all a big scam.

I think there are a few reasons why we are seeing this increase.

1. They do plan on revisiting the "comprehensive" immigration bill some time in the near future. One of the many complaints of the last bill and why it was defeated was because it was focused on giving the illegals a path to citizenship before any enforcement. Okay, so now they're thinking "let's start making a great appearence and show how much we are enforcing our immigration laws." This way when it comes time to discuss comprehensive reform again, they (meaning the American people), can't say that we haven't been enforcing the laws anymore. Now the discussion should be a path to citizenship.

2. They want to start riling up the other side. We all showed them our strength in numbers and committment. Now all the open borders groups will become even more inspired because of all these crackdowns. Also, it will play really well for sympathy in the media if families are deported.

3. The North American Union is the ultimate goal in all of this. They didn't put together 20 working groups for nothing. There are BIG STAKES involved. They will NEVER back down from realizing their dream. Congress will be visiting this topic when they return, and I think we should start educating our local representatives now before they return to D.C.

So let us NEVER fall for this little show they are currently putting on. And let us NEVER let up in our vigilance. The North American Union is the ultimate goal, and they will DO ANYTHING to see it through.

Nah, its a fake-out. Not to lull you though, rather I think they are trying to piss off the Illegals so they do riot. Then all they have to do is say they can't deport them, etc.... and if you want the violence to stop, we will have to give them what they want.

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Well, they are cracking down. My boss had to ask the place of birth for all contractors so to verify the SSN. He told me they were cracking down hard and this had to be updated every 6 months.
    It's another sick joke from Bush. All the fired illegals will do is go work somewhere else for six months, get fired, then work a third job for six months, and so on.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Due to the inability of our new Democratic-led U.S. Congress to pass an immigration bill, President George W. Bush and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will do what they know what to do best: IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT!
    They are certifiable!

http://www.vdare.com/rubenstein/051101_nd.htm

Notices of intent to fine employers:

1997: 865
    1999: 417
    2000: 178
    2001: 100
    2003: 162
    2004: 3

Worksite arrests of illegal alien workers:

1997: 17,554
    1999: 2,849
    2000: 953
    2001: 735
    2003: 445
    2004: 159

CARLOS GUTIERREZ, COMMERCE SECRETARY: It is clear there are jobs Americans are not willing to do or Americans are not available to do, and we need to acknowledge this reality.
    On my trip to China I visted a clothing factory where the workers made 50 cents an hour. And they were glad to have these jobs because the Communist run companies they had worked at before were shut down.

These are jobs even Mexicans won't do, much less Americans. Does Gutierrez propose we let all these Chinese into the US to do the same job here at 50 cents an hour, since "Americans won't do them"? That is basically the logic he is using.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This could be the next tactic of the Bush administration in getting an Amnesty Bill passed.

If they get a panic going in business and then get a panic going in the public, through the use of the media, they could appear to sway opinion in their favor.

I already see a sort of panic on the rise anyway. The economy appears to be correcting itself to all of the scams and lawlessness.

We’ve run up the price of our homes just like we did stock in the thirties. We were willing to out-borrow the next. It works okay on the way up. Not so great on the way down.

Then you’ve got the presses running full speed to finance all of the wars.

I have seen this sort of article over and over recently.

If this is a trick, I would expect a huge backlash to follow their actions.

And if it is just a tactic, it is a very dangerous tactic and the streets are no longer as safe as they were two days ago.

They had no right allowing the situation to get like this or play these games with our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyurm
    Nah, its a fake-out. Not to lull you though, rather I think they are trying to piss off the Illegals so they do riot. Then all they have to do is say they can't deport them, etc.... and if you want the violence to stop, we will have to give them what they want.
    I hope they do riot, it didn't work in France, and it sure as heck won't work here. If they do riot it will mean victory for us.

I am thinking along the lines of Stokey bob...

We have had some downturns in the stock market. Seeing that economic decline begin, they thought "how can we blame that downturn on the refusal of the public to support the amnesty?" What better way than to hurry up with a well-publicized crackdown campaign.

The economic repercussions of the crackdown (which by themselves may not be that severe) will dovetail into the already-in-progress market woes, allowing them to spin it up big as THE CONSEQUENCES OF TURNING THE ILLEGALS AWAY. An economic decline that is really based on many factors can be spun as the result of only ONE THING - THE CRACKDOWN.

SO THEY HAD TO COME UP WITH THE CRACKDOWN QUICK. Before long we'll be treated to an abundance of reporting about how the economic melt down is being caused by our own mean attitudes towards those who "grew the economy" After wearing us out with that lie for awhile, and creating economic panic, when enough sheeple accept the never-ending LIE, they will try the amnesty pitch again.

Just a thought
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast