Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MSM news and the BIG LIE!

Got your attention?

This is what I think.

Oh, I have been reading and hearing on the news about the "crackdown" and how the "new enforcement" is working, and just really seeing it ALL OVER.

So, then I start to think... hmmm, here all the politicians not a month ago was saying "we can't enforce the law, its broken".. even Chertoff making excuses left and right....

Then what happens.. a few days AFTER the "NEW" enforecement, there is a WAVE OF MEDIA supporting it. Even the Los Angeles Times, oh my!

Something is up people.

If this was soooo easy to implement and see results - then why these past 8 years it was impossible. And why is it possible now with even LESS border patrol agents and National Guard?

Think on it.....

CFR --- who is part of it? Most of the heads of the top news agencies.

We are told and given what we are to believe.

Trust me, its not working. It is just a smokescreen to make all of us feel like the government is finally doing its job..... you know why? Because we were all shouting, enforce the current laws..... so, nods are given and the media reports BIG SUCCESSES... to placate the masses....

because a NEW AMNESTY BILL IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!

You heard it here first.

I think that you are right on the mark.

Next even LaRaza will agree with it.

Something is up. It's like you said - calm everyone down.

Here is an odd piece on the 'crackdown' - sounds like a threat to me:

New Immigration Enforcement Initiatives May Backfire
    By Miguel Contreras,
    Posted on Sun Aug 12th, 2007 at 01:04:45 PM EST
    Due to the inability of our new Democratic-led U.S. Congress to pass an immigration bill, President George W. Bush and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) will do what they know what to do best: IMMIGRATION ENFORCEMENT!

My contribution to this upcoming socio-economic and criminality of great proportions will be very short.
    I am witnessing employers already firing employees - my street sources tell me that the reason is because they are illegal aliens. This phenomena more likely than not would contribute to an increase of criminal and juvenile delinquency. People regardless of their immigration status need to eat and support their families. Our local municipalities, counties and state governments will have to hire more criminal justice personnel from jail guards up to more judges to handle the increase of criminal violators. We will have to build more jails and prisons.

I am witnessing aliens legally admitted and processed as asylum applicants and given them valid Employment Authorization Cards (EADs) - Yet, instead of scheduling them for their asylum interview and review of their asylum applications and supporting documents, certain aliens are merely being referred to Immigration Courts with FALSE and bogus charges such as failing to appear for their scheduled interviews, and/or for not submitting their suppoting documents with an adecuate translations and for "over-staying" beyond their non-immigrant visa. When the facts are totally different. The asylum applicant in this case was never scheduled for an interview with an immigration official and the only foreign names used were names of streets or schools where there is no English translation.

I know at least one case, where the asylum applicant applied and obtained twice his EAD cards and submitted his asylum application and statement in English. This alien is lawfully in this country yet, he is being charged to be an illegal alien, a false charge which qualifies to be possibly a violation of Title 18 USC 1001 - Making False Statements. I forgot that we are dealing here with the U.S. Department of Justice headed by Attorney General Mr. Alberto Gonzales, and DHS's various immigration bureaus. The problem as I see it is that we are going to have some serious CREDIBILITY problems on the part of our immigration enforcers.

In the meantime, make sure to double bolt lock your doors and windows and get yourself an anti-burglary alarm. Take precautions when walking on the streets, you may fall prey of a "purse snatching" incident or worst, a violent armed robbery.

One final point, I am not picking on illegal aliens nor I am predicting that all unemployed illegal aliens will turn to crime. What I am saying is that our own government is in the process of fabricating a criminal activity machine of terrible proportions. At the end, we the average Joe Citizen will pay the price. However, remember, there is always a next election time.

http://narcosphere.narconews.com/story/ ... 13445/9067
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here are a couple of quotes from Saturdays Lou Dobbs show. They are not letting amnesty go.

SYLVESTER: Commerce Secretary Carlos Gutierrez acknowledged the administration has not given up hope for a guest worker program and legalization of illegal aliens.

CARLOS GUTIERREZ, COMMERCE SECRETARY: It is clear there are jobs Americans are not willing to do or Americans are not available to do, and we need to acknowledge this reality.
    [/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by saveourcountry

Next even LaRaza will agree with it.
    Please don't be fooled by anything LaRaza is saying. This is 'good cop-bad cop' routine here. LaRaza and the President are stick thick as thieves in this.

Pay no attention to the rhetoric - but read what they are not saying and don't watch what they show you they are doing - just look at what they are NOT doing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well.....what I'm seeing is yes....cars are impounded....stops are made...but like you said.....I'm not seeing real action. Kind of like that person that always lookes like they're busting their butt but nothings ever done. Ya....ya moved the pallets from the back room but they aren't on the shelves.....job half done. Moved dirt mound from point A to point B ....but the mound is still there. Same problem....different place.

I think we would all like to believe the "crackdown" on illegals is genuine; perhaps it is; perhaps, it's a smokescreen. It is hard to believe the Department of Homeland Security and ICE have suddenly, magically, found the means and the will to do precisely what THEY told us was impossible, only a couple of months ago! If I may be allowed a metaphor, we should hold our fire, but keep our powder dry, because something tells me that the corporate fat cats and their allies in congress and the White House are not going to give up quite so easily. People willing to sell their souls to the Devil himself for power and profit, are not likely to be so readily deterred from selling out the rest of us. We got their attention, in the same way a nest of angry hornets will get the attention of any fool who stirs up their nest; they've been stung, and retreated to salve their pain, but as soon as the angry buzzing subsides, they'll be back, with a new plan.

In the meantime, we need to make enough noise to let the politico's know that the hornet's nest back home is restless and on guard, ready to sting them again at the slightest provocation!

With that said, we need to have both a carrot and a big stick at the ready. On the one hand, we need to have the carrot (support at the polls next November) ready to reward those who have "seen the light" as well as those who have stood by us in this fight; on the other, we need to have the big stick(voting them out of office) ready and waiting for both our declared enemies, and those who would entice us with false promises.

For now, we have at least, the first pretense of action in years. Now, we shall see if it is real, or just another political shell game!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman

Well, they are cracking down. My boss had to ask the place of birth for all contractors so to verify the SSN. He told me they were cracking down hard and this had to be updated every 6 months. This is in the transportation sector, but I know a construction company called all employees in Friday and told them they will have to have verifiable SSNs. This company has a lot of Hispanics working there.

We have been screaming for enforcement, now they say they are going to do so and I believe we should be cautiously optimistic. I just received an e-mail form Numbers USA and I think that explains what our attitude should be at this time. We should thank our Congressman and tell them to support it and we will be watching.

I suspect we will see major "events" ahead and I hope things remain calm, but I'm not so sure it will.

In the meantime, make sure to double bolt lock your doors and windows and get yourself an anti-burglary alarm. Take precautions when walking on the streets, you may fall prey of a "purse snatching" incident or worst, a violent armed robbery.
    Oh, I love this. So, these are the people we want living amongst us -- people who if they don't get their way and don't get to hold the jobs that Americans should hold are going to hold us hostage, steal some MORE of what isn't theirs?

And we really want these people in our country?

Gosh, I thought they were just so family oriented . . .

This is a fairly old link, and I hope it is pertinent. I tried to get the link smaller so it wouldn't stretch this board. Sure hope I did it right.

After reading this thread I guess my hopes may be dashed again that something might be done for American citizens. I live in central Florida. Previously from West Palm Beach area and before that South Florida. It no longer feels like home to me anywhere in this state.

Jobs for Americans are few and far between here, or so it seems. I have a lot of trouble with the figures given for the illegal aliens. I think that the 12 million given is more like 24 or 36 million.

A small fine will not work for these employers. Possibly if he\they were fined the ENTIRE amount he cheated and lied to achieve??? I know that will never happen but I am so angry.

Thanks for letting me vent a little. I am at the boiling point and this helps.

http://tinyurl.com/22dc54

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast