Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I was so thrilled when I first heard of the "crackdown"...then when my
    brain kicked in, well, this thing stinks to high Heaven.

All of a sudden they are going to do what they have refused to do for
    years and years??? Not!

This is to deflect attention from what they are really up to and that
    cant be anything good for American citizens.

This is frighteningly diabolical and we should be very afraid.
    And very vigilant
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

I agree with most of the comments, there IS something fishy going on here.I find the timing a bit suspicious-right before the latest nau-spp meeting.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

I think this is just another dog and pony show. See, we're DOING something about illegal immigration! Now hurry up and sign this amnesty bill in my back pocket.
    EXACTLY. AND THEY THINK IF WE THINK THEY ARE DOING SOMETHING THAT WE WILL CALM DOWN AND STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT THEY ARE DOING. RUGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE.....AND THEY CANT STAND THAT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Agree, its all toooooo obvious that what they are doing is trying to prove they have done something about border security and the exiting of illegals is causeing the the market to spin down. Yea, they'll do anything to lie to and deceive the public.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Big business and government heads can steer our economy's in any direction they want! If they are going to loss out on there cheap labor then they will cry poverty and hardships! The lobbyists can spin the government into these lies!

I have found a few things very strange in the last week or 2 and that in the gas prices are falling? I am confused that they would be falling in the middle of the summer and before labor day? Are they trying to get us to spend more money then smack us again with high gas prices again? I can tell you one this 2.50 - 3.10/gal for gas has hurt the working/middle class Americans the most! We need fuel to get to our jobs and had to make spending cut back and we are getting hit on all fronts!

Everything is on the way up basic needs of food, electricity charges (because of fuel), and other commodities that are rising with fuel. (Plastics, rubber, oils)

Are we heading for a recession or worse a depression? I don't know but our economy is a cycle and they go up very high and down very low!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Hmmm... I just thought of another thing. They will INTENTIONALLY destroy our economy (which has probably been going on now for quite a long while) and when that happens, offer the NAU as a solution.

Sometimes I really know how to scare myself silly! ;0

That is true BorderL, we also have an abundance of home foreclosures, has anybody heard anyone blame this on the slash people have taken in their wages due to illegal immigration, they can not replace their jobs at the same wages they were makeing, there for can not afford their homes, so many have been living on second loans on their houses,

I realize alot of people made bad choices as to which kind of loan to get when they bought but this is not the only reason.

Also remember they have been giving loans to illegals to buy homes, and we all knew what would come from this, now when they get deported those house will go into foreclosure, the loan companies were just crying for government bail out to save them and I was glad to hear Bush say he would not bail them out.

We will just have to keep our eye on them and keep the pressure on to do their job, they are looking for us to become passive or feel quilty for breaking up familys, but we will do neither. PERIOD

It is important for all ALIPACers to keep your eyes and ears open in your home towns and states so you can report anything unusual on ALIPAC we need to stay informed and on top of everything.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Well.....what I'm seeing is yes....cars are impounded....stops are made...but like you said.....I'm not seeing real action. Kind of like that person that always lookes like they're busting their butt but nothings ever done. Ya....ya moved the pallets from the back room but they aren't on the shelves.....job half done. Moved dirt mound from point A to point B ....but the mound is still there. Same problem....different place.
    You sound as if you have union experience. Good point, I've been saying the same thing.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?nam...385&highlight=

And comes now Act II of the "Amnesty is Your Friend" morality theatre.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

A high number of foreclosures were for relatively new loans. Affirmative action hit real estate also. Companies were pressured to be creative in making loans to people who couldn't afford it and scams were aplenty. Most of these people didn't understand what they were doing anyway. Thousands of homes were sold to people that should have never been sold and remember Bush's push for "minority home ownership"?

There are thousands of jobs being done by illegals in manufacturing, retail and hospitality that people would line up for. Remember the 25,000 applications for the 300 Wal-Mart jobs in Chicago. People who have been raided have filled their positions.

What will they ever do if Americans step-up and fill the jobs and force these companies to pay a decent wage. We don't need massive growth if we didn't have 30+ million illegals here. Peace and quiet would return.....remember the walk-out??

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast