Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: MTV to Air 'White People' Documentary From Jose Antonio Vargas (Exclusive)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am one of those White people who enjoyed a life of “white privilege.”

I spent 10 years doing hard factory work. On one job I was literally slinging iron in 100 degree heat feeding a production line. It was so noisy you had to yell to be heard. I spent years slinging mail in an “office” job that had an overwhelming work load. I went home a night so wound up from that job my hands were literally shaking. All of my family and most friends did hard factory work. In my entire working life, only for 2 years was my salary barely the national average. A lot of work I did was minimum wage. I had black bosses, Asian bosses, Hispanic bosses.

The myth of white privilege makes my stomach churn. I was never, ever given any special treatment because I am White.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    In the interests of balance, when will Vargas be fronting a show called Black People that collectively blames all black people for black crime statistics, including the fact that black people in America commit over half of homicides despite making up only 13 per cent of the population? How about the fact that despite being outnumbered by whites five to one, blacks commit eight times more crimes against whites than vice-versa? How about the fact that interracial rapes are almost exclusively black on white? How about the Barbary slave trade, under which over 1 million white Christian Europeans were enslaved in North Africa until the middle of the 18th century? Are black people going to be shown crying on camera having been shamed into taking responsibility for all of this?
    Slavery was common in West Africa, too. So it should come as no surprise that some black Americans were slave owners. I guess someone forgot to tell Vargas and MTV about that, as well.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Maybe if Mr. Vargas took the time to study American History or Genealogy he would know that you cannot tell ones ethnic origin by the color of their skin. Currently many people are tracing their ancestry using their DNA. Here in the USA their are many families that trace their family trees back to 14 and 15 generation. They have found that even using DNA that they cannot get a match on their complete ethnic origins. Many of these so called white Americans have found that their ancestors include European, American Indian, African-American, etc. Since early birth records only used the mothers race, you can't even go by them. Example: If the father was black and the mother was white, the baby was considered white. If the father was white and the mother was black, the baby was considered black. There were groups of people in our history called "Melungeons". Melungeons were communities of people that were tri-racial (white, black and Indian).

We were truly a melting pot and you simply cannot tell by your skin color who your ancestors were.

The fact is Mr. Vargas is not qualified to do any documentary on White Americans. His only aim is to demean Americans.
    Last edited by MontereySherry; 07-10-2015 at 03:32 AM.

Monterrey Sherry, I decided when Vargas was held overnight in TX that he had demeaned himself. Will anyone watch this production?

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    Ill be glad to explain to you about how your political tool called 'white privilege' is a bunch of bull cap Mr. Vargas if you ever want to take on someone your own size instead of picking on white kids about it.

W
    I'm right there with you. I would love to see that. Doubtful the coward would give you the time of day though. Of course I think you would be a lot more civil toward him that I could ever be.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There seems to be an agenda to destroy our American Heritage. All of a sudden we have a group in this country redefining who we are. Not using the true facts of our history to bring us together, but instead defining us by the color of our skin. Pitting us against each other and using the race color. Were there atrocities in our history? Yes, but the truth is that there were atrocities by every ethnic group. European settlers, American Indians, African American, etc. Was slavery an issue in our history? Yes, but the truth is that in each group you will find that each ethnic group at one time were either slaves or slave owners. It had nothing to do with skin color.

We constantly hear that this is a land of immigrants, that it was the immigrants that built this country and made it great. Again defining who Americans are. I want to scream what about me? There has been only one immigrant ancestor in my family since British rule. Did my ancestors not contribute to this country? They came on the Mayflower, they were the aristocracy, they were indentured servants, they were presidents, they were slave owners, they were slaves. They were American Native Indians, they were European settlers, they were people of color. They fought in every battle for this country. They fought for the north and they fought for the south. They died on the Trail of Tears, they fought discrimination and they loved, they married and had children. They fought all odds and built my American Heritage.

After all these generations I am being judged by the color of my skin and having to defend my American heritage. Having to defend my ancestors. They paid for their sins, they paid forward so that I could live freely in the country that they loved. I do not need any 1st generation or any illegal immigrant shaming my ancestors and judging them or me.
    Last edited by MontereySherry; 07-10-2015 at 03:13 PM.

Bravo and well said MontereySherry !!!

To JohnDoe2:

It is a matter of psychology. Believe it or not people take seriously the propaganda fed to them camouflaged as entertainment. Oh they know a specific story, joke or song is not real but they come to believe that the core mental image upon which those things are constructed is true, that conservatives are mean, selfish, callus, race hating, dumb asses.

Nothing is proven with facts; it is just a constant, repeated association of patriots with bad things and negative emotions, repeated over and over until it becomes part of peoples’ psyche. When all that people hear is how rotten patriots are, they subconsciously, by association, develop a negative reaction to the very perception of conservatives; emotionally people are conditioned it becomes a reflex, conservative evil and nobody should ever believe what evil people say. There is no thought just emotion. “Conservative” instantly creates negative hostile emotions and all logical thinking ceases.

This is why the fanatic left incessantly calls us fascists and racists, over and over and over. No logic, just reinforce, connect the negative words and ideas with conservatives.

This is why we now have the myth of “white privilege” being told to innocent naïve young people who have not lived long enough to know through personal experience that it is a preposterous fair tale.

None of this is “white privilege” stuff honest opinion it is calculated propaganda.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    To JohnDoe2:

It is a matter of psychology. Believe it or not people take seriously the propaganda fed to them camouflaged as entertainment. Oh they know a specific story, joke or song is not real but they come to believe that the core mental image upon which those things are constructed is true, that conservatives are mean, selfish, callus, race hating, dumb asses.

Nothing is proven with facts; it is just a constant, repeated association of patriots with bad things and negative emotions, repeated over and over until it becomes part of peoples’ psyche. When all that people hear is how rotten patriots are, they subconsciously, by association, develop a negative reaction to the very perception of conservatives; emotionally people are conditioned it becomes a reflex, conservative evil and nobody should ever believe what evil people say. There is no thought just emotion. “Conservative” instantly creates negative hostile emotions and all logical thinking ceases.

This is why the fanatic left incessantly calls us fascists and racists, over and over and over. No logic, just reinforce, connect the negative words and ideas with conservatives.

This is why we now have the myth of “white privilege” being told to innocent naïve young people who have not lived long enough to know through personal experience that it is a preposterous fair tale.

None of this is “white privilege” stuff honest opinion it is calculated propaganda.
    I have stopped watching shows that I had previously enjoyed because of the liberal propaganda being broadcast, NCIS is one example. The most disturbing was the show Scandal when they were doing a front on mock of Furguson. There are too many good programs to waste your time on liberal propaganda.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12