Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

False religion lose out every time to true religion.
    Babylon the great (world empire of false religion) will be destroyed.
    "Stand still and see the salvation of our LORD."

Did you guys hear that a muslim "christmas" stamp is out?

The Eid stamp commemorates the two most important festivals—or eids—in the Islamic calendar. On these days, Muslims wish each other Eid mubarak, the phrase featured in Islamic calligraphy on the stamp. Eid mubarak translates literally as blessed festival, and can be paraphrased as May your religious holiday be blessed. This stamp is part of the Holiday Celebrations series.

http://shop.usps.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... &langId=-1
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

I don't know if this is a coincedence but...
    If you have seen the islamic script Bismallah (blessed be Allah - or something similar) turn it on it's side it is the greek script for the number of the beast 666.
    Do a search online.

Peace is good but talk is cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Just so you know all ... I put this in the General Discussion area so I could scream at the top of my lungs...

"CAN WE SHUT THE FRICKEN BORDER DOWN NOW". LORD I CANNOT STAND OUR INCOMPETANT LEADERSHIP ONE MORE FRICKEN DAY
    Totally with you on this..I am so discusted with our "incompetant leadership" that I also, want to scream at the top of my lungs....I just can not beleive that our own government is actually against its own citizens. We have been sold out...by them.. so where do we go from here????

Stop installing the foot basins in our schools and airports! Maybe they will go home if they can't wash their feet!

Thanks, Rawhide!

I'm still trying to get the hang of this thing, in my old age.

The Muslim scholars state: "As Muslims, we say to Christians that we are not against them and that Islam is not against them - so long as they do not wage war against Muslims on account of their religion, oppress them and drive them out of their homes."
    WHAT!? ISN'T THAT WHAT MUSLIMS ARE DOING TO CHRISTIANS? KILLING, MAIMING, CUTTING OUT THEIR TONGUES, AND TAKING THEIR HOMES, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE CHRISTIANS?

Don't compare your evil religion with mine. Quit building your Mosques in America, and blaring loud gongs to announce "prayer times". Quit demanding "foot baths" and other "special rooms" be constructed to honor your false god. Quit using tall buildings in New York to light up the sky for your EID Ramadan celebration because it is a REMINDER OF YOUR EVIL RELIGION. ALL AMERICANS MUST FIGHT THIS, ESPECIALLY NEW YORKERS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    I tried posting my answer at thisislondon.co.uk , but no post. I tried it again, and still no joy. The screen says, "Your response has been posted," but thisislondon.co.uk is not about to show it. Does the UK claim to have free speech?
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

That is why I love the woman / and men in the military.
    They may be our only hope when America wakes up and see’s a Government
    That is out for only one thing –POWER and money for them self even if it means enslaving there own people.

[/quote]"CAN WE SHUT THE FRICKEN BORDER DOWN NOW". LORD I CANNOT STAND OUR INCOMPETANT LEADERSHIP ONE MORE FRICKEN DAY

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by MinutemanCDC_SC
    I tried posting my answer at thisislondon.co.uk , but no post. I tried it again, and still no joy. The screen says, "Your response has been posted," but thisislondon.co.uk is not about to show it.

thisislondon.co.uk never did print my above comment. COWARDS.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast